KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which of the Four Rooms is best?

Which of the 4 rooms was your fav? (I don't remember the titles)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Room 1 (The Witches) 1 8.33%
Room 2 (The Wrong Man) 0 0%
Room 3 (Baby-sitter) 6 50.00%
Room 4 (Hollywood Man) 5 41.67%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which of the Four Rooms is best?
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Which of the Four Rooms is best?

So the movie is overall crap. Especially the 1st room. But of the 4 rooms, which did you like best? Rooms #3 and 4 (I don't remember the names of the chapters) were both pretty close but I choose room #4 because I liked listening to QT.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 12:16 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I can't find this movie any where,I've only seen bits I've caught on cable erm

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:58 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Actually...i liked Quentin's room..where they chop of the finger..hilarious. Then the kids room (Antonio Banderas,...)..haha they were drinking champagne etc... But the other rooms,where that jealous husband is,it was aight...but not 'very good'. As for the witches room..respect and all,but in my view IT SUX. So Quentin's roomsmile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 04:45 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

I liked the movie for the most part. I liked QT's room the best, obviously

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:31 PM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

I chose #3 because I had never seen Rodriguez' quick-jump style before, and it made me laugh. Also, I thought Bruce Willis's presence in #4 only detracted from it.

"Four Rooms" never played in my area, and when I finally got to see it on video a year or so later, it was a real letdown. I thought Tim Roth was WAY too manic, and was completely wrong for that role.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 09:37 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i choose 3 .... cause sometimes quentin needs to ease up on the dialog and get to the point ( but #4 was my second fav )

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 08:01 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

im def a huge fan of room 3 because of all the suspense. i also like 2 and 4 equally, but one was just shit. so boring and crappy. isnt the chick who directed the 1st room the one who pulled the project together with quentin?

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:42 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Just saw this movie the other night.

Rob Rodriguez's room was the best by far. Quentin's was ok I guess, but it lacked the classic Tarantino dialogue. Anders' and Rockwell's rooms were both plain dull. They both tried so hard to be snappy and outrageous, but failed miserably.

Also, the role of the bell-hop was originally written for Steve Buscemi, he would've been much better than Tim Roth erm

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 09:21 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Deathblow

Also, the role of the bell-hop was originally written for Steve Buscemi, he would've been much better than Tim Roth erm

Agreed. The only thing good about Roth is the fact that he has acted under QT's direction.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 08:54 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

I liked the babysitter the best...

...It was well written, very random, and those kids kill me.... big grin

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 09:02 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote