KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Favorite movie of 2005.

Your 2005 pick?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batman Begins 18 28.57%
Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith 12 19.05%
King Kong 11 17.46%
War of the Worlds 3 4.76%
The Longest Yard 0 0%
Fantastic 4 1 1.59%
Mr. and Mrs. Smith 0 0%
Wedding Crashers 0 0%
Sin City 7 11.11%
40 Year Old Virgin 1 1.59%
Serenity 1 1.59%
Jarhead 1 1.59%
Harry Potter 4 0 0%
A history of violence 0 0%
Crash 6 9.52%
Fun with dick and jane 0 0%
walk the line 0 0%
rent 0 0%
Brokeback Mountain 1 1.59%
Syriana 0 0%
Memoirs of a Geisha 1 1.59%
Four Brothers 0 0%
The Producers 0 0%
Total: 63 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite movie of 2005.
Started by: Rage420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rage420

Favorite movie of 2005.

Which of these movies of 2005 did you like the best? If your favorite isn't listed then just vote on which one from the list is your favorite and post what movie you liked best that wasn't listed.'

Mandorallen: All you need to do is mention one of your favorites of '05, and if it's not on the poll I'll edit the poll.

Last edited by Dusty on Dec 21st, 2005 at 10:23 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 08:39 PM
Rage420 is currently offline Click here to Send Rage420 a Private Message Find more posts by Rage420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Batman Begins definetely.Great to see hollywood FINALLY redeem themselves by finally making a Batman movie that stayed loyal to the source material for once.Great to see that they finally made a Batman movie that wasnt crap.All those other Batman movies were all just a bad nightmare that I have now awakend from. Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 08:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage420

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Batman Begins definetely.Great to see hollywood FINALLY redeem themselves by finally making a Batman movie that stayed loyal to the source material for once.Great to see that they finally made a Batman movie that wasnt crap.All those other Batman movies were all just a bad nightmare that I have now awakend from. Happy Dance

I agree, this was a good movie year but I have to say Batman Begins won in my opinion.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:04 PM
Rage420 is currently offline Click here to Send Rage420 a Private Message Find more posts by Rage420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

King Kong for me. Though Batman Begins is very close behind...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:06 PM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

great to see that you have logic and common sense and agree with me that Batman Begins is the only Batman movie ever made that wasnt crap.That was the Batman movie we SHOULD have had back in 89 but were cheated and robbed out of.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:08 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage420

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
King Kong for me. Though Batman Begins is very close behind...

I loved that movie, it's in my top 3 this year. Can't wait til it comes out on DVD.

great to see that you have logic and common sense and agree with me that Batman Begins is the only Batman movie ever made that wasnt crap.That was the Batman movie we SHOULD have had back in 89 but were cheated and robbed out of.

I liked the Michael Keaton Batman's but they didn't measure up to Begins and Christian Bale is the first Batman who looks like he can actually whoop a$$.

Last edited by Rage420 on Dec 21st, 2005 at 09:18 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:08 PM
Mr Parker

Now I dont think you have as good of taste in movies as I thought you did now that you said that.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:25 PM
Rage420

Now I dont think you have as good of taste in movies as I thought you did now that you said that.

I, like a lot of people, liked the first Batman... it was the later ones that sucked, I have good taste, just because it differs from yours doesn't mean I don't. Can you really comment on someone elses taste when you said "Spider-Man is the worst comic book movie ever". Have you not seen a lot of comic book movies, it's actually one of the better ones. I thought SP1 was awesome and SP2 was okay but neither were as good as Batman Begins.

Last edited by Rage420 on Dec 21st, 2005 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:28 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I liked the Tim Burton Batmans. The Schumacher ones were just hollywood blockbuster crap.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:28 PM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I liked the Tim Burton Batmans. The Schumacher ones were just hollywood blockbuster crap.

Mr parker, I know how sensitive you are on that subject. but If you wish to discuss Burton's Batman with Devil Dodo, do it Via PM

----------

My personal Favorites include:

Batman Begins
King Kong
Serenity

In no Particular order.

Last edited by Dusty on Dec 21st, 2005 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:39 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage420

Originally posted by Mando
Mr parker, I know how sensitive you are on that subject. but If you wish to discuss Burton's Batman with Devil Dodo, do it Via PM

I agree, enough about older movies... this is about movies of 2005.

Last edited by Dusty on Dec 21st, 2005 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 09:55 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman Begins and Sin City out of that list...

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:06 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage420

Just spit out your favorite and the Mods can add it in.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:21 PM
Dusty

^ I don't have a problem doing that.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:23 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've added into a topic that was made some time ago.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:26 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Batman Begins

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage420

My top 5:

1. Batman Begins (One of the best movies ever, plus I was always a huge Batman fan.)
2. Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith (The best Star Wars movie of all, tons of action and not too many slow moments like the other SW movies and has tons of replay value.)
3. King Kong (Just like the original but updated to look realistic and lots of Kong action.)
4. Longest Yard (Best Sandler movie yet, hilarious and entertaining.)
5. War of the Worlds (Those tripods were awesome)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 10:32 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

My top 3:

1. King Kong
2. Batman Begins close behind
3. Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Dec 21st, 2005 11:31 PM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Crash, anyone?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:16 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage420

Originally posted by Backspace
My top 3:

1. King Kong
2. Batman Begins close behind
3. Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith

Same top 3 as me except different order, we have good taste. lol

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 12:19 AM