KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Amazing movies movies you still havn't seen?

Amazing movies movies you still havn't seen?
Started by: OB1-adobe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
OB1-adobe

Amazing movies movies you still havn't seen?

There are quite a few films that people rave about and love and make it sound like if your missing out on it your an idiot.

Any examples?

I still havn't seen:

The godfather trilogy
Fight club

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:10 PM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I dont like the godfather trilogy but its a must for evry movie collection

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:11 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Re: Amazing movies movies you still havn't seen?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
There are quite a few films that people rave about and love and make it sound like if your missing out on it your an idiot.

Any examples?

I still havn't seen:

The godfather trilogy
Fight club

Those are both on my list.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:33 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

The Wizard of Oz.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 08:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Godfather
Fight Club
Scarface

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 09:36 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yep,I still havent seen the godfather trilogy either.thats on my list as well.Others I want to see for sure are scarface,vertigo,shawshank redemption,dr zhivago and a few other alec guiness movies.Im sure theres more but thats all i can think of for now.Just saw the elephant man last weekend.I had been wanting to see that one for years and years also.finally did it. big grin

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 6th, 2006 at 09:53 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 09:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Never seen Godfather, Scarface... any Halloween/Friday 13th movie (not really amazing, but they're extremely popular)

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 09:44 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

dude you need to get started on the halloween movies starting tonight with the first one. big grin

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 09:47 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Shawshank Redemption
Boondock Saints

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 09:51 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by Strangelove
Shawshank Redemption

Wow, are you serious? eek!

Just tune in any time this next week on TNT, it should be on sometime

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:03 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

and Silence of the Lambs, but I rented that today

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:48 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It's hard to answer this question. If they are amazing movies, we wouldn't know because we haven't seen them. I think a better question would be, popular or highly esteemed movies we still haven't seen.

The Hannibal sequels
The Godfather sequels
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Braveheart
Quite a few of Kubrick's

I'm sure there are others.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 04:53 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

taxi driver

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:24 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yep,I still havent seen the godfather trilogy either.thats on my list as well.Others I want to see for sure are scarface,vertigo,shawshank redemption,dr zhivago and a few other alec guiness movies.Im sure theres more but thats all i can think of for now.Just saw the elephant man last weekend.I had been wanting to see that one for years and years also.finally did it. big grin

Mr parker, i recomend to you specially doctor zhivago, vertigo and scarface ( the two versions). Did you see the elephant man? I would like to see your review of the movie here or in the elephant man thread.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 08:57 AM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Wolfie
It's hard to answer this question. If they are amazing movies, we wouldn't know because we haven't seen them. I think a better question would be, popular or highly esteemed movies we still haven't seen.

The Hannibal sequels
The Godfather sequels
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Braveheart
Quite a few of Kubrick's

If you were to rent and see 'Red Dragon', 'Shawshank', and 'Braveheart', you'd have one helluva movie night! yes

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 12:04 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

And mr parker, i also recomend you some more Alec Guinness movies: bridge on the river Kwai and Lawrence of Arabia, two masterpieces .

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:58 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

And by the way, silence of the lambs was a great movie, red dragon a good film but hannibal is too far to be a amazing movie.

And about the question of the post, i have seen so many movies that i cant think in one that i havent seen.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 01:59 PM
Spartan005

Originally posted by Wolfie

The Hannibal sequels
The Godfather sequels
Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
Braveheart
Quite a few of Kubrick's

Yeah, I haven't seen any of those either.... but most of them really aren't my type of movies besides Braveheart, which I've been dying to see but didn't get the chance yet

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 02:33 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Scarface
The Shawshank Redemption
Schindler's List
2001: A Space Odyssey
A Clockwork Orange
Halloween
Taxi Driver
Silence of the Lambs
Superman 2
Superman 3
Friday the 13th
Nightmare on Elm Street
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:59 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I try my hardest not to watch films with expectations. But there's quite a few films I'd love to see when I get some time:

Stalker
The Finger Man
Bob Le Flambeur
The Maltese Falcon
Marked Woman

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 06:29 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote