KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Titanic

Titanic
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Titanic

Ok who loves/likes this movie ?? I like it alot a cinema masterpiece by james camran . Ohh and Jack is in there no not jack sparrow laughing

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 07:44 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Overrated, mediocre at best.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 07:46 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Hold me back guys! HOLD ME BACK!!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 07:47 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

what ??

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 08:05 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: Titanic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
Ok who loves/likes this movie ?? I like it alot a cinema masterpiece by james camran . Ohh and Jack is in there no not jack sparrow laughing

Yeah thats the main reason I like it is because yeah it was a cinema masterpiece,great photography and mainy because of the hot looking kate winslet. big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 08:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

am older then her eek!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 08:26 PM
Impediment
Endless

Titanic was overrated. Period.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 09:38 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

I think i am one of very few that has not really seen this movie laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 09:50 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

its a true story guys

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 09:53 PM
S_W_LeGenD

its a true story guys

A bit far-fetched.

Disaster event was perhaps fully accurate.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 09:57 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

Exactly, which means it is probably rather a sad story right?
For what i saw of it, it does not seem like a bad movie. However it may be a bit boring for me, but considering it is a true story, it would be wonderful to watch all of it, to see what actually did happen to Titanic.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 09:58 PM
drewforever is currently offline Click here to Send drewforever a Private Message Find more posts by drewforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

its a true story guys

So was Pearl Harbor, and that movie sucked, too.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 10:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drewforever

That looks ok. What is it about? pearl harbor?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 10:27 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Impediment
So was Pearl Harbor, and that movie sucked, too.

Yeah it sure did.It was way too predictable.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 10:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Anything that happened 50 years before the movie was made is going to be predictable.

..and I enjoyed "Pearl Harbor". A lot.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 10:32 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I enjoyed Titanic. A nice twist on a classic story. My only real problem was it's length, I think it dragged a bit.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 10:37 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by The Core
Anything that happened 50 years before the movie was made is going to be predictable.

..and I enjoyed "Pearl Harbor". A lot.

I enjoyed Titanic mostly because of Kate Winslet.I didnt care for Pearl Harbour because of two events that I just knew were going to happen DID happen and that was when Ben Affleck turned up missing and everybody wrote him off as being dead,I just knew Affllecks buddy was going to be her new lover and make love to her.Then when Affleck comes back,his buddy dies in that mission.I just knew before that attack that was going to happen.Movies like that which are so predictable,I dont care for.wayyyyy too predictable.Titanic I liked,Pearl Harbour didnt care for.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 10:52 PM
EPIIIBITES
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was impartial to the film...but I hated the packaging.

Without a doubt one of the most overhyped films in history...The ridiculous budget, the Cameron name, the Dion single, and Leo's star on the rise were the elements that made the hype believable (well, to most in North America, but more so overseas, where in places like Japan this kind of sap just kills at the box office).

Definitely not a bad film...but certainly not a great (academy award sweeping) one.

I honestly believe that if you even took out the Celine Dion factor, it wouldn't have been near as big the motion picture event that it was...(a classic example of the power of marketing).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 02:54 AM
EPIIIBITES is currently offline Click here to Send EPIIIBITES a Private Message Find more posts by EPIIIBITES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

I thought it was a fantatsic movie.erm

Although it could have used Christopher Lee. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 03:30 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
m-16-150

I love titanic

Unlimited Movie DOWNLOAD
Unlimited Music + Mp3 DOWNLOAD
Unlimited Games + CDKey DOWNLOAD
Unlimited TVShow DOWNLOAD

Old Post Dec 29th, 2006 12:32 PM
m-16-150 is currently offline Click here to Send m-16-150 a Private Message Find more posts by m-16-150 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote