KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 3:10 to Yuma

3:10 to Yuma
Started by: DARKLORDCAEDUS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

3:10 to Yuma

I just watched this excellent film Glenn Ford and Van Heflin. Its a great movie. Very good. Christian Bale and Russell Crowe star in the remake. Thoughts.....

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 06:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Well, it doesn't come out for me, until the 7th, so.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 01:27 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dusty
Well, it doesn't come out for me, until the 7th, so.

Where do you live? I live here in L. A. I'll be able to see it before the 7th. Have you ever seen the original?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 07:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah it doesnt come out for me either till the 7th.But I cant wait to see it.looks like a great movie.I had never heard of this movie before.who was in the original?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 10:33 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah it doesnt come out for me either till the 7th.But I cant wait to see it.looks like a great movie.I had never heard of this movie before.who was in the original?

Glenn Ford and Van Heflin

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 03:10 AM
Dusty

I'll be seeing it the day it's released.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 02:32 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I may be able to see it next next at a screening.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:15 PM
Dusty

Seeing it today.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 12:00 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Hmm, a western starring Christian Bale. I'll definately be seeing this one. Probably won't come out for another month or two in Europe though...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 01:04 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Seeing it today.

So am I, later tonight.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2007 09:05 PM
Darth Vicious

I dont watch Western movies but I have hear nothing but great reviews about this movie so I'll be checking this one out fo sho!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 03:03 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Really really good. My favorite movie of 2007 so far for certain. Crowe is such a great bad guy.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 03:23 AM
Solo

Crowe is such a great bad guy.

Did we see the same movie? Anywho, it's too bad that I saw this with an actual audience, because I just wanted to whip out my dick and beat off for two hours.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 06:55 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Originally posted by Solo
Did we see the same movie? Anywho, it's too bad that I saw this with an actual audience, because I just wanted to whip out my dick and beat off for two hours.

Didn't like it?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 12:03 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Bale looks pretty hot for a cowboy. I'll probably see this.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 12:38 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Excellent film all around.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 04:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Didn't like it?

Au contraire, I liked it quite a bit. I was just trying to point out that it's the manliest movie of the year, hence the beating off.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 06:54 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by Mr Parker

there were early screening of this last night all over the country. The official release is the 7th. Unfortunately I was otherwise occupied and couldnt get out to see it last night.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 07:06 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Just how violent is this remake? The original wasn't near the R rating. Even for it's time. Anywhoo...Crowe and Bale as cowboys....I'm there!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:07 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Can't wait for the seventh. This movie looks like I'll definitely like it.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:33 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote