KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Enchanted

Enchanted
Started by: edwinian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Enchanted

How great does Susan Sarandon STILL look at her age? She's got the perfect look as the villain for this movie:

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/enchanted

My girlfriend e-mailed me this trailer, she's a big Grey's Anatomy, Dempsey-McDreamy fan and I have to say it looks pretty damn entertaining. The skewering of the traditional Disney fairytale story has major potential. Plus Amy Adams, so hot and underrated. Awesome in Talledega Nights. smokin'

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 06:38 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

A month ago or so my friend dragged me to the theatre to see this with her, and I wasn't really keen on it, dismissing it as another one of those crap movies.

I really should have given this movie more credit, and Disney as well, this movie just sucked me in right away, it's pretty corny during the first cartoon part but after the girl emerges from a sewer in downtown NYC wearing a wedding dress it gets interesting. She and I both cried near the end. We walked out and even danced in the pavilon where they were playing the "Ever Ever After" song.

This movie is essentially a revival of the classic Disney ideas, like happily ever after, love's true kiss, etc. It pays obvious homage to classic Disney tales including all three major Disney princesses(Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty).

Here's a musical scene (and yes, that REALLY is Amy Adam singing):

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:01 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gingercaily

Is she really the one who sing in that movie?her voice is like an angel and true princess..

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 03:50 AM
gingercaily is currently offline Click here to Send gingercaily a Private Message Find more posts by gingercaily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

Yep. That's Amy's voice.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 04:33 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xyn1407

I heard of It from a friend, In the beginning I thought I came to the wrong one, cartoon & stuff,
but after 10-15 Min, It all became clear,
Wonderful movie,

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 06:51 PM
Xyn1407 is currently offline Click here to Send Xyn1407 a Private Message Find more posts by Xyn1407 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Looks retarded in my opinion, so I didn't see it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 07:04 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Amy Adams was good in this.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

I like the song How Will I Know. Too bad, it didn't win the best song at the Oscars.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:15 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'll rent it.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:53 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krumper23

ooh, i loved this! it was soo roantic and silly. <3 <3 <3

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 07:18 AM
krumper23 is currently offline Click here to Send krumper23 a Private Message Find more posts by krumper23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

Patrick Dempsey is gorgeous!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 03:24 PM
moviesplanet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by regina414
Patrick Dempsey is gorgeous!

Yes Patrick Dempsey is very gorgeous!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 05:48 PM
moviesplanet is currently offline Click here to Send moviesplanet a Private Message Find more posts by moviesplanet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faithxp

This movie was really entertaining before I didn't expect to be a good movie but it was really a good movie.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2008 06:05 PM
faithxp is currently offline Click here to Send faithxp a Private Message Find more posts by faithxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

SPOILERS AHEAD: If you have not seen the movie, read no further.

What's everyone think about how the couples turned out? I'm perfectly satisfied with Giselle/Robert and Edward/Nancy, but I saw a lot of people actually wanted the original couples to stay the same. I was just wondering what everyone else thought. I think Giselle/Robert and Edward/Nancy are the more interesting, stronger pairings.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2008 02:09 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I liked this movie a lot.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2008 11:23 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Just saw it last night, and I have to give the movie props. It was pretty damn good. While it was cheesy at points, I think it help to give the film its charm.
And the evil queen was just fantastic. One of the best scenes of the entire movie was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: when she first came to reality, and the sewer lid exploded and hit that big screen. You could just feel the epic presence of such a mighty being, and you knew the story was going to get rough once she came on screen.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: My only problem was a her dragon form, which looked pretty lame. I was hoping for something more menacing like Maleficent's dragon form. And all of the crappy fairytale jokes she constantly said during the final battle? Yuck.
But besides that, the movie was certainly a breather from all of the terrible angst ridden movies they have now. And the musical numbers were nothing short of perfect.

I'd give it a 4.5/5, aka A-.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 05:26 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I watched this last Saturday, I thought it was cute.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 05:33 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I enjoyed the actors performances. The actress that played the princess is very pretty. I thought the Prince was funny

Old Post Mar 26th, 2008 09:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote