KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Live action Dragon Ball Z movie

Live action Dragon Ball Z movie
Started by: Doctor Fubar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doctor Fubar
I'm kind of a big deal.

Live action Dragon Ball Z movie

"Live-Action DBZ Set to Shoot in Montreal
Shooting will begin shortly for 20th Century Fox's upcoming live-action adaptation of Dragonball Z. The budget for the film is estimated to be at least US$100 million. This will be one of three big-budget movies that Fox will film in Montreal over the fall and winter,along with a sequel to Ben Stiller's "A Night at the Museum" and a Roland Emerich remake of 1966's "Fantastic Voyage." Production work on all three films is expected to wrap up by July of next year."

Pity. I’ve been messing around with a few ideas for my own version, it would have contained bloody ****ing violence, t*ts and sex, humor, and violence. I love the concept so much, and they’re totally gonna **** it up. I know already. It’s going to be a pansy shithouse fest with an R13 rating at the most. Damn…..

The Doctor is in.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 10:51 AM
Doctor Fubar is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Fubar a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Fubar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doctor Fubar
"Live-Action DBZ Set to Shoot in Montreal
Shooting will begin shortly for 20th Century Fox's upcoming live-action adaptation of Dragonball Z. The budget for the film is estimated to be at least US$100 million. This will be one of three big-budget movies that Fox will film in Montreal over the fall and winter,along with a sequel to Ben Stiller's "A Night at the Museum" and a Roland Emerich remake of 1966's "Fantastic Voyage." Production work on all three films is expected to wrap up by July of next year."

Pity. I’ve been messing around with a few ideas for my own version, it would have contained bloody ****ing violence, t*ts and sex, humor, and violence. I love the concept so much, and they’re totally gonna **** it up. I know already. It’s going to be a pansy shithouse fest with an R13 rating at the most. Damn…..

Halfway down the 1st page of Movie Discussion threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t462014.html

Duplicate thread...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 02:10 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote