KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Scary movie 5 (2008)

Scary movie 5 (2008)
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Scary movie 5 (2008)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 03:18 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a series that needed to be stopped at the first movie.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 04:19 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Please no more!
It's going to suck
and if Anna Faris does it...then her career is over.

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 04:21 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Scary Movie (1) is a classic that I love to watch.

Every one after is just pitiful. It especially went downhill after Keenan Ivory Wayans quit being involved after part 2. When David Zucker started directing part 3 and on, it just got stupid. Some parts and jokes of the films were hit-and-miss, but the majority of them were just awful.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 05:28 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Hate them all.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 06:41 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I've loved all the Scary Movies. Very goofy and very funny.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 07:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

The first three were funny, the fourth, I turned off like ten minutes in because it was stupid as fugg. Anyone know what movies they'll be making spoofs of when it comes out?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:33 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Maybe the hills have eyes...the hitcher....halloween...pulse...I dunno what other movies they will use....I liked all the scary movie films other than no.2, it didn't make me laugh as much as 1,3 and 4 did

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 01:23 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
This is a series that needed to be stopped at the first movie.
I concur.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 05:23 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I hope this movie will be made by the Waynes brothers this time.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 05:30 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Nooooo! Someone save the children, please!

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:58 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I liked the First and Second a LOT. The third one it was just like...ok, it was decent. Don't want to watch it again though. It was funny but it was nothing like the first or second. I didn't even go to see the 4th movie, I mean they were making fun of things that weren't even horror movies...It looked sad. And after Epic movie I'm not sure I want to see anything else they make.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 12:58 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I don't think anything'll ever beat the one with Hanz the caretaker with the tiny hand and everything that went on in that movie. That one was just too funny for words.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:03 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
I don't think anything'll ever beat the one with Hanz the caretaker with the tiny hand and everything that went on in that movie. That one was just too funny for words.

"My germs!"

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:05 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by SelphieT
"My germs!"

"HIAWATHA!"

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 01:19 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shit, all of them are shit.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 02:48 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i thought the third one was almost funny

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I loved 'em all. Keep 'em coming. I loved the last one. I snuck into it 2wice in theatres.

The way that "Tr-ipod" rose up and blinked the word still makes me chuckle when i think about it..

And they always have the best posters. Anyone seen any? Post 'em up.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:49 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walker.I

I've never seen one. Two was okay, but I like three best. I've never seen four.

I knew you wouldn't give up. . .

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:34 PM
Walker.I is currently offline Click here to Send Walker.I a Private Message Find more posts by Walker.I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I liked all the Scary Movie films. I don't know why everyone hates them. I'd go as far as to say that one person said something against the films and everyone followed suit.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 10:23 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote