KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Walk Hard

Walk Hard
Started by: Dusty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dusty

Walk Hard

Anyone who tries to make a joke on Johnny Cash deserves to die.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0841046/

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2007 11:40 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I saw a trailer for this.

Absolutely pure shit on toast.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 05:34 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

justin long is going to be a beatle ?

what a shit actor

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 07:31 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Looks Funny

I think "Walk Hard" looks pretty damn funny. The whole parody and excessive "self aware" humor that John C. Reilly seems to display has been a long time coming:

A. B/c as much as love Johnny Cash, and Walk the Line, that type of bio-pic has been BEGGING to be creatively mocked.

B. Reilly is DUE for a leading role, love the guy in Hard Eight, Boogie Nights, Talledega Nights, etc. and its high time he stepped into a leading role.

There's never a shortage of good comedies, I mean if Jack White is willing to make a cameo as Elvis, c'mon man, you have to repect/ laugh at that.

Check this out...

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=12128

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 04:54 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm getting bored with parody movies...

they are really getting annoying and lame

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:01 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i think this could be alright, too. i mean lame parodies are the types of scary movie, epic movie, not another teen movie and that new one about sports... the comebacks, it's called, i think. now that looks like sh!t.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:43 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea its getting lamer and lamer every time

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 06:02 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Movie Songs

quote: (post)
Originally posted by super pr*xy
i think this could be alright, too. i mean lame parodies are the types of scary movie, epic movie, not another teen movie and that new one about sports... the comebacks, it's called, i think. now that looks like sh!t.

I agree, the vibe I get is that this will be much more like a "Spinal Tap" smart, biting, genuinely funny movie, unlike those others you mentioned that are just a weak effort overall. Judd Apatow's track record shows only strong efforts. I think the actual songs in this movie sound like they could be enjoyable. Here's some proof, Joh C Reilly talking about the music and a short clip of one of the songs. Hells bells, I like the sound of it.
http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/arch..._hard_press.php

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 07:30 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote