KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wristcutter: A Love Story

Wristcutter: A Love Story
Started by: SheWants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SheWants

Wristcutter: A Love Story

One more time! I couldn't edit my subject in the She Got Pregant post, but this one does have someone from Arrested Development. smile

Ok, this is one of those indie films with lots of famous people, not too different from "Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind," but with more a Little Miss Sunshine feel to it.

It's about a kid who kills himself, and ends up in purgatory with a bunch of other misfits that are there for the same thing. Purgatory is like real life but much more bland- no smiling allowed. He finds out his girlfriend commits suicide a month after him, so he goes off in search for her on a roadtrip through the desert.

All grown up Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous kid)
Will Arnett (Jobe, Arrested Development)
Tom Waits (!~!!!!)

WRISTCUTTERS: A LOVE STORY

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 08:49 PM
SheWants is currently offline Find more posts by SheWants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Wristcutter: A Love Story

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SheWants
One more time! I couldn't edit my subject in the She Got Pregant post, but this one does have someone from Arrested Development. smile

Ok, this is one of those indie films with lots of famous people, not too different from "Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind," but with more a Little Miss Sunshine feel to it.

It's about a kid who kills himself, and ends up in purgatory with a bunch of other misfits that are there for the same thing. Purgatory is like real life but much more bland- no smiling allowed. He finds out his girlfriend commits suicide a month after him, so he goes off in search for her on a roadtrip through the desert.

All grown up Patrick Fugit (Almost Famous kid)
Will Arnett (Jobe, Arrested Development)
Tom Waits (!~!!!!)

WRISTCUTTERS: A LOVE STORY

(please log in to view the image)

Who are the female leads?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 11:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

EMO sick no no

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 01:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Sounds cool.

Not all emo kids cut themselves. And people who aren't emo cut themselves as well.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:00 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RuthlessRufus
Restricted

Account Restricted

This looks like a great film, I have a subscription service to the site that this trailer was on (gloob) so I get e-mailed trailers and teasers and got this one in my inbox. I like the idea that the whole film takes place in the afterlife, but I'm not to keen on the Dante versions of heaven hell and purgatory. Still, should be interesting!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:43 PM
RuthlessRufus is currently offline Click here to Send RuthlessRufus a Private Message Find more posts by RuthlessRufus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote