KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Resident Evil 3

Resident Evil 3
Started by: nimbus006

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nimbus006
Accuser

Resident Evil 3

Has anyone seen this movie yet?

Any comments to whether it was good or bad?

By: Juk

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 03:06 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Great movie.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

is it out yet confused

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 10:12 AM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Saw it yesterday. Better than 2, not as good as 1, but overall entertaining and fun movie.

Once again though the acting was pretty bad.

By: Juk

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 02:10 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

What? Didnīt know it was out... Or even coming! LOL! Need to see it, I liked the first two. big grin

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 04:52 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nimbus006
Saw it yesterday. Better than 2, not as good as 1, but overall entertaining and fun movie.

Once again though the acting was pretty bad.

who cares about actingsmile

Action, cool effects, wicked monsters and nice looking gals are the important factors in these movies smokin'

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:57 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

it is watchable

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:13 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Enjoyed the first one, second one was meh with horrible action scenes. I will see the third one on rental, don't have high hopes for it though.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:44 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

It is good but not the best one in the series.

The final boss is great but the fight was shorter then expected, which was actually disappointing.

The story still continues.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Sep 28th, 2007 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 06:19 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
it is watchable

Its very watchable as well as enjoyable.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Horrible film, not even fun for a "senseless action" film, where you just want to zone out and not have to think on characters or plot lines.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I look forward to the next one.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 10:30 PM
Aizen
Arancar Lord

Extremely bad [I hate it because it just does not have the Resident Evil feel like the game did, it's a horrible movie adaptation], then again if you have some free time watch it, it's ok BUT if you're a Resident Evil fan, avoid this as much as you can.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 03:38 AM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Aizen
Extremely bad [I hate it because it just does not have the Resident Evil feel like the game did, it's a horrible movie adaptation], then again if you have some free time watch it, it's ok BUT if you're a Resident Evil fan, avoid this as much as you can.

I am a Resident evil fan and yet I have enjoyed all three movies.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:11 AM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

I like the Resident Evil movies but for some reason I just can't watch them anymore.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 02:34 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I'm a huge fan of R.E.

They're like, the only video games I ever care to play all the way through lol...

ummm Well, this movie is okay I suppose.. but the plot just seems a bit disjointed.

The way the movie goes about, it's really hard to care for any of the characters, and Alice just isn't enough of a developed character herself to keep you totally interested in "what happens next".

The action sequences were pretty few and far between. This series just seems to have taken a tumble...

Of course I'm one of the (apparently few) fans who enjoyed the second movie a lot as compared with the first so that tells you where my opinion's at.

I just thought that the first movie was really creepy, and it had decent characters, the second movie really had an exciting mindless action/thriller tone and a great soundtrack that just made it fun to watch.
This movie though: It's not really creepy, it's not action packed.. it's just kind of.... well.. it's as bland as the desert that the movie's story is set in.. erm

I'd go see it, only because there's really nothing else out in theatres worth watching at the moment save 3:10 to Yuma and DRAGONWARS lol... but don't go in expecting much.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 07:13 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
digby

I thought it was pretty good. I saw a copy of it streaming online over at FOMDB.com

I dont know about the whole telekenetic powers though, that kind of over does it. I heard they are based on the books though and that included it..

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 03:47 AM
digby is currently offline Click here to Send digby a Private Message Find more posts by digby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gingercaily

This movie sounds interesting. I never miss this one.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:29 PM
gingercaily is currently offline Click here to Send gingercaily a Private Message Find more posts by gingercaily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

people people people this is what we get when we trust directors to direct games. Yea it didnt stick with the game but its just another resident evil movie. Action was good, acting eh, but it was a movie to watch. i'd stop depending on it to be like the game since one.

also if there is another one how the hell would it be. a whole bunch of alice running around would just kill the movie all through. Wesker in the movie was pretty sick, but what pissed me off is how come claire didnt mention her brother at all and what the hell happened to jill.

(hey didnt anyone notice the ambulance said RC ambulance?)

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 09:26 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shank 'n Bake

Originally posted by jinzin
I'm a huge fan of R.E.

They're like, the only video games I ever care to play all the way through lol...

ummm Well, this movie is okay I suppose.. but the plot just seems a bit disjointed.

The way the movie goes about, it's really hard to care for any of the characters, and Alice just isn't enough of a developed character herself to keep you totally interested in "what happens next".

The action sequences were pretty few and far between. This series just seems to have taken a tumble...

Of course I'm one of the (apparently few) fans who enjoyed the second movie a lot as compared with the first so that tells you where my opinion's at.

I just thought that the first movie was really creepy, and it had decent characters, the second movie really had an exciting mindless action/thriller tone and a great soundtrack that just made it fun to watch.
This movie though: It's not really creepy, it's not action packed.. it's just kind of.... well.. it's as bland as the desert that the movie's story is set in.. erm

I'd go see it, only because there's really nothing else out in theatres worth watching at the moment save 3:10 to Yuma and DRAGONWARS lol... but don't go in expecting much.

I agree completely.

Let your God take you to a better place.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 04:11 AM
Shank 'n Bake is currently offline Click here to Send Shank 'n Bake a Private Message Find more posts by Shank 'n Bake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote