KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best trailer for a film?

Best trailer for a film?
Started by: joshb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joshb

Best trailer for a film?

i think the shinnings trailer was great it gave nothing away and made me want to watch it but i still havnt lol

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 05:39 PM
joshb is currently offline Click here to Send joshb a Private Message Find more posts by joshb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rambo

For me it was, The Fountain. the movie was totally not what I expected and the trailer threw me off, but it was a great trailer.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 04:34 AM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The banned trailer for the original Spiderman trailer was very elaborate and quite engaging. To bad it was pulled due to 9/11. I think it is the best teaser trailer

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:35 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

For music I really liked the original Resident Evil and House of the Dead trailers, they weren't bad trailers either...pity about the films themselves.

Also enjoyed Texas Chainsaw Massacre and King Kong.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:31 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
The banned trailer for the original Spiderman trailer was very elaborate and quite engaging. To bad it was pulled due to 9/11. I think it is the best teaser trailer

Yeah that was a really cool trailer.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 05:50 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The remake of the first The Hills Have Eyes trailer was creepy.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 03:36 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

best made would have to be the Across the Univer Trailer. Most interesting...well I honestly can't pull that one out of my head

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2007 07:18 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Now And Forever
Evolution Leaps Forward

X-men the Last stand movie trailer i liked...and the Texas Chain Saw Massacre...i hated the noise it makes in the trailer...i found it spin chilling.... =D

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 03:29 AM
Now And Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Now And Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Now And Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

This was one of my favorites:

I was 13, and the whole opening monolouge was talking right to me. stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Nov 4th, 2007 05:50 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

don't even get me started on movie trailers.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:17 AM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dormouse
Giant Squid

Probably the one for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. That brought a tear to my dainty eye.

Last edited by The_Dormouse on Nov 7th, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:36 AM
The_Dormouse is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dormouse a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dormouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind... when the "Dr" is saying that they can erase memories http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GiLxkDK8sI

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 03:36 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

either the origional spiderman trailer or the 300 trailer.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 07:40 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I enjoyed the 300 trailer, the Nine Inch Nails music went so well with it.

I enjoy any trailers that use dramatic music from the likes of Immediate Music. The Island is a trailer I enjoyed a lot, especially the end of it using IM music.

Also The X-Files: Fight the Future trailer where they used some score music from the Romeo and Juliet score by Craig Armstrong is another I liked a lot.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 11:11 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arob
Son of a Beekeeper

The best movie trailer web site right now has got to be the No Country for Old Men site - it even has an interactive game that lets you upload personal pictures and then perhaps shoot your friendos.

The trailer totally has me wanting to see this film - I'm obsessed.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 02:53 AM
arob is currently offline Click here to Send arob a Private Message Find more posts by arob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

This was a great trailer, with so much potential.

Unfortunately, the movie was pretty good, but nowhere near as awesome and epic as this teaser promised:

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Nov 8th, 2007 10:42 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, that ^ was a pretty epic trailer.

Too bad the movie wasn't the same.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 04:59 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sithsaber408
This was one of my favorites:

I was 13, and the whole opening monolouge was talking right to me. stick out tongue
I really don't remember that and i remember everything but the Superman trailer made me hope it would be beyond amazing what a failure good but not good enough.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:04 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Cloverfield, easily.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:02 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 11:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote