KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Awake

Awake
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awake

Anyone seen the trailer for this new Hayden Christensen (hope I spelled that right laughing ) flick? looks pretty damn good.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 09:45 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Hayden Christiensen? Put that in the bin.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 10:18 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He is actually not a bad actor, he was OK in life is a house. EVERYONE SUCKED in the PT.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 12:18 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Liked Hayden Christensen in the Star Wars prequels. Awake looks good. Jessica Alba is definitely a good choice to act alongside with.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 08:11 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i wanna see this movie, looks good. smile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 08:42 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 09:15 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I thought it looked stupid.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:28 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

It looks like it could be good. I'm not a fan of Hayden, but there is no need to be bias, but it also looks like a good role for Jessica Alba. I think she needs to step away from the high profile stuff and get down to something low key. I hope this is a step in the right direction.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 09:38 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Anybody got the trailer?

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 10:52 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:37 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

That actually looks really good!

I might see that.

People give Hayden crap, but he's a fantastic actor.

He just didn't play the character that people wanted in the SW movies.

He played the character that LUCAS wanted him to play. stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 06:27 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

righto.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:05 PM
The_Dormouse
Giant Squid

What a generic, piece-of-sh*t suspense thriller. We all know how it's going to end. He won't die after all is said and done; the doctors will be killed or taken to prison; and Jessica Alba is going to save the f*cking day. The idea sounds a little original and interesting, but the whole formula won't be anything new, and that's why I don't plan on seeing this.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 01:47 AM
The_Dormouse is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dormouse a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dormouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the whole idea of waking up during surgery scares the shit outta me.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 05:29 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
the whole idea of waking up during surgery scares the shit outta me.

Yeah, same here. When I first heard the premise of the film, it was something that would definitely freak the hell out of me if it happened.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 07:46 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The_Dormouse
What a generic, piece-of-sh*t suspense thriller. We all know how it's going to end. He won't die after all is said and done; the doctors will be killed or taken to prison; and Jessica Alba is going to save the f*cking day. The idea sounds a little original and interesting, but the whole formula won't be anything new, and that's why I don't plan on seeing this.

I guess you don't enjoy very much movies then do yuo, considering 99.999% of movies have unoriginal formulas?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 08:27 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yeah, same here. When I first heard the premise of the film, it was something that would definitely freak the hell out of me if it happened.
its the cutting, seeing my guts and shit......fook that. sad

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 10:34 AM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Originally posted by The_Dormouse

Actually, based on spoilers [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jessica Alba is in on it.

So, it may be a little more than meets the eye.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 08:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jessica Alba's boobies.......mmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 11:11 AM
Solo

His performance in Shattered Glass is just great. This, however, looks awful.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:20 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote