KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » RocknRolla

RocknRolla
Started by: Mairuzu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

RocknRolla

London's criminal underworld takes notice of a Russian mobster's shady land deal, a scam that puts millions of dollars up for grabs.

Staring:
Gerard Butler
Tom Wilkinson

Directed and written by Guy Ritchie

Action/Crime

I don't believe this is going to come out till 2008.. not sure when but it was a great movie... More then i expected

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 05:39 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Saw a pre screening, had to answer a few questions about.. this and that... cant wait till it comes out in theatre! i wanna see it again

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 04:41 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 05:54 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

why would you want to see it again?...it's awful

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff1084

Looks pretty good.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:43 PM
moviebuff1084 is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff1084 a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff1084 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Piece of shit.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 07:43 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've left it for dvd. Like I do with all his films, end up liking them all though. Haven't seen Swept Away though, and probably will not...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 08:48 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you liked "revolver"????

and i had some respect for you as well... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:53 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
why would you want to see it again?...it's awful
nah

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:10 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
you liked "revolver"????

From what I can remember of it. It's not up there at all with his first two films obviously, but I liked it. Just didn't think it was as bad as a lot of the critics made it out to be.

I saw it in the sales for £4, so I would have spent £6 on the cinema ticket towards the film if I went to see it.

Do I gain your respect back for not spending too much on it stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
nah

yeah

quote:
Do I gain your respect back for not spending too much on it

£4?...still think you were robbed...but i'll let you off...at least, if all else fails, you have shiny new coaster

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:25 PM
rockycairns

I thought it was a really good film, Gerard Butler was brilliant and Toby Kebbell practically stole the show.

Ritchie's best since Snatch by far....

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 05:40 PM
rockycairns is currently offline Click here to Send rockycairns a Private Message Find more posts by rockycairns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

it's out all ready?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:17 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Not yet

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:34 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well it's been out here in the UK for some time now. Menetnashté if you are in the UK, you can see it. I believe in America it's out at the end of this month.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:47 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea, sorry.

No for America.

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:01 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

sad

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 03:11 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I quite liked this movie, hatd swept away, and dont get me started on Revolver.

Same kind of Ritchie movie with the gangsters and the mob scene, good stuff. The story itself was a little bit stretched out, there wasnt any real storyline.... the painting moving hands a few times, cash being stolen, and a unercover snitch. mmm.... kinda repetitive from other movies.

Well glad there is a sequel coming out, cause I did enjoy the first one. probably 8/10 I would rate it.

The sequel will hopefully be Ritchie awesome comeback, what with his divorce in process he will probably be on a rampage.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 10:46 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought the movie was excellent.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 05:09 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wittig
Restricted

Account Restricted

to movie.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 10:57 PM
Wittig is currently offline Click here to Send Wittig a Private Message Find more posts by Wittig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote