KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sin City 2!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 09:14 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Would be nice if it was better than the last.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 09:35 AM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, the last was AWESOME.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 10:20 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually production on this has been going for a while but its state is unknown. There's a script but a number of things have got in the way of it being made right now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 12:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dude, the last was AWESOME.

It looked nice and Jessica Alba was in it, I'll give you that, but "AWESOME"? Take your finger out.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 12:32 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by exanda kane
It looked nice and Jessica Alba was in it, I'll give you that, but "AWESOME"? Take your finger out.

It was AWESOME!

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:15 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Not really

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:30 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jessica Alba I could have done without in Sin City, in fact any movie.

I enjoyed Sin City, so have been waiting for the second one.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:10 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sin City was AWESOME. Look forward to number two when it is finally made.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 11:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

In my honest opinion, speaking as a die hard comic collector/fan, Sin City is one of the very best comic-to-movie adaptations I've ever seen. It was literally flawless. I can't wait for the sequel.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 01:42 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

I'm looking forward to number 3.

Wallace is the man.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:17 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the article is accurate, Dwight and Marv siding up? HOLY HELL.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 02:35 PM
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

I'll definitely be going to see it. I just wish Hartigan could still be in the movie sad

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 04:03 PM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LoneUnknown
I'll definitely be going to see it. I just wish Hartigan could still be in the movie sad
and we get to see Gail and Dwight together again!!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:49 PM
Kevy2007
Restricted

Account Restricted

no f ucking shit you nerds

Mon the Hoops

Steven Gerrard, Gerrard, whatever will be will be. He's big and he's ****ing hard. Steven Gerrard Gerrard

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 06:09 PM
Kevy2007 is currently offline Click here to Send Kevy2007 a Private Message Find more posts by Kevy2007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Watch you language in here, Kevy2007. Either be civil or leave.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 06:42 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh Mattie, I LOVE it when you flex your might. shifty

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:04 PM
KKMGirl

I enjoyed the production more than the story. I wonder how they'll advance Sin City 2 in terms of effects.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 07:07 PM
KKMGirl is currently offline Click here to Send KKMGirl a Private Message Find more posts by KKMGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

oh Mattie, I LOVE it when you flex your might. shifty

That's my biznitch. wink

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 09:28 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

If the article is accurate, Dwight and Marv siding up? HOLY HELL.

Yes, have you not read the comic?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 10:53 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote