KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » G.I. Joe

G.I. Joe
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

G.I. Joe

The live action version's coming out. Loved the toys as a kid but a movie. I dunno. We'll see. I wonder who's gonna play Destro or Serpantor, or Snake Eyes. Or that guy i always both loved and hated cause of his voice and way: Cobra Commander

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 03:21 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

John Cena should play Joe no expression

And Michael Bay should direct

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 04:12 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

John Cena, nah. He wasn't that good in that recent movie he came out with playing as some type of commando.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bruce Willis as Joe.

And that guy that played the mummy in "The Mummy" would make a perfect Destro.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 05:22 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

...and here comes the 80's-toys-and-cartoons-made-live-action-due-to-the-success-of-transformers wave.

right on cue...

can't wait for voltron though.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2007 08:15 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

Could be cool... I'd use 10-12 Joes and fashion it after a special forces type unit. Have them stopping an elaborate terroist plot by Cobra, and of course Snake-eyes kicking all kinds of ass. What Cobra/Joes would you guys want in it?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 04:16 PM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tom Cruise. And maybe Morgan Freeman can narrate.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 07:15 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Mark Wahlberg has rumored to star.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 08:04 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mark Question
Could be cool... I'd use 10-12 Joes and fashion it after a special forces type unit. Have them stopping an elaborate terroist plot by Cobra, and of course Snake-eyes kicking all kinds of ass. What Cobra/Joes would you guys want in it?

snake eyes and storm shadow. i would watch a movie just with those 2.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 12:25 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

NEWS..Sienna Miller was cast, although I'm not sure as who and Darth Maul, I mean Ray Park has been cast as Snake Eyes...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6575

UPDATE: Sienna Miller may be The Baroness

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

Cool, Park was in the running for Snake for a long time.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 09:15 PM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Terry Crews as Roadblock

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 02:00 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by apoc001
Terry Crews as Roadblock

Who?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 05:46 AM
FistOfThe North

Ray Park as Snake Eyes = Perfect.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 07:04 PM
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

looks like hollywood is running out of ideas. Too many remakes and updated versions of classics. and lately the 80s is the decade being pilfered through.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2007 06:34 PM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Who?

You mean Terry Crews or Roadblock? Terry Crews was the McDonald's guy in the new The Longest Yard and the singing guy in the car in Click. Roadblock is a heavy gunner who is also a chef. He also speaks in rhymes. Anyway, it would be cool if Crews could play Roadblock. Let me see if I can find a picture.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:15 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Roadblock

Attachment: 180px-gi-roadblock.jpg
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:22 AM
Davehead
BEWY!

Terry Crews

Attachment: 400px-academy_awards_afterparty_cun_terry_crews.jpg
This has been downloaded 172 time(s).

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:23 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

That's actually a very good pick for Roadblock.

As for the film, I'm skeptical. If they make this more on the realistic side, it'd be cooler IMO. Not every 80's cartoon should be adapted into a modern day film, however.

As shown in my sig, I like Snake Eyes, so I hope they do him justice.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 05:17 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
That's actually a very good pick for Roadblock.

As for the film, I'm skeptical. If they make this more on the realistic side, it'd be cooler IMO. Not every 80's cartoon should be adapted into a modern day film, however.

As shown in my sig, I like Snake Eyes, so I hope they do him justice.

How do you like Ray Park as Snake Eyes?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 07:54 PM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I'm skeptical about that as well.

I mean, as far as stunts/martial arts I think he'd do a fine job.

I guess the only thing I'd be worried about is his stature. Ray Park is kind of a small guy, and I've always seen Snake Eyes as leaner and a bit taller. Also, for whatever reason, if Snake Eyes has any dialogue, they'd have to get somebody else to do the voice.

Could be a lot worse.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Last edited by SnakeEyes on Dec 9th, 2007 at 08:10 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2007 08:07 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote