KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The A Team

The A Team
Started by: JediSamuraiMRB

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The A Team

Anyone remember The A Team starring George Peppard, Dwight Schultz, Dirk Benedict and Mr. T. Well John Singleton is going to direct the film version. Thoughts? Opinions?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:31 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no thank you.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:34 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

The trailers for this will probably open with "I pity the fool" followed by explosions big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 12:35 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

It'll suck.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:44 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

They should have done this at the beginning of the series, with the original actors, and a more serious approach. Cause there could have been decent movie based on the concept, but the series ruined it's potential. Trying it now would just suck extra large

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 07:37 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
They should have done this at the beginning of the series, with the original actors, and a more serious approach. Cause there could have been decent movie based on the concept, but the series ruined it's potential. Trying it now would just suck extra large

I probably would watch a more serious version. The fact that they always shot those machine guns and never hit nobody always bothered me watching the tv show. That plus no Singleton might peek my interest.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2007 05:10 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCampion
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way they could ever cast four guys who had anything like the chemistry those four had. They should not even try. Way too many remakes and re-imaginings now anyway.Is Hollywood out of ideas already????

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:20 AM
MrCampion is currently offline Click here to Send MrCampion a Private Message Find more posts by MrCampion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should be.

Try to think of a plot that would actually make sense and be good that hasn't already happened in a movie?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:30 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea, No Mr. T makes A-team stupid..

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:07 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no thank you.

yeah same here.I hated that show so I think I'll skip the movie.Like someone else said as well already.If you cant even get Mr T to do it then you might as well skip the whole thing and not even bother with it.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2007 06:11 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xyn1407

I liked that show but still,
will not going to see It,

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:52 PM
Xyn1407 is currently offline Click here to Send Xyn1407 a Private Message Find more posts by Xyn1407 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
no thank you.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 04:24 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote