KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » P.S. I love you

P.S. I love you
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

P.S. I love you

One of the saddest, yet best movies I've seen recently.

Just wondering what your thoughts were?

And does anyone know the name of the song he first sings to her in the Pub in Ireland?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:22 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

*pffft*

I'm glad you enjoyed the movie, but I prefer to keep my distance when it comes to chick flicks.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 03:29 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I like Hilary Swank but I'll pass on this.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 06:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

seeing a Hilary Swank movie is on my "to-do" list, according to the Oscars....she's alright eh?

I will be seeing this movie, it all depends on if I get the girl of my dreams to go with me. Seems like the type of movie for a first date?

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:22 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet1234

If you havent found that song yet its galway girl by steve earle

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 12:13 AM
sweet1234 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet1234 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I don't know if I'd see it on a first date. It deals with the death of a spouse (no spoiler there) and another marriage that ended badly. It does have a lot of cute moments, but it's meant to jerk some tears and the material can be a little heavy for a first date. Just my opinion.

I don't know yet if I liked it or not. The story was original and I love all the actors, but I'm not into the chick flicks myself and I found the writing a little unrealistic at times. Who the hell plays her sister in this? She was god-awful. But I truly enjoyed the experience and I saw it with a girlier friend who wanted to see it. So I wouldn't have chosen it myself, but maybe when you're considering marriage with your special someone, this would be a good movie to see.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 01:40 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I don't know if I'd see it on a first date. It deals with the death of a spouse (no spoiler there) and another marriage that ended badly. It does have a lot of cute moments, but it's meant to jerk some tears and the material can be a little heavy for a first date. Just my opinion.

I don't know yet if I liked it or not. The story was original and I love all the actors, but I'm not into the chick flicks myself and I found the writing a little unrealistic at times. Who the hell plays her sister in this? She was god-awful. But I truly enjoyed the experience and I saw it with a girlier friend who wanted to see it. So I wouldn't have chosen it myself, but maybe when you're considering marriage with your special someone, this would be a good movie to see.
I agree.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 09:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

ill....pass, what were you thinking leonidas

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 10:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aciam

I saw the movie poster of this film and i noticed that Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler look good together

Old Post Jan 29th, 2008 07:20 PM
aciam is currently offline Click here to Send aciam a Private Message Find more posts by aciam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote