KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bad Boys III

Bad Boys III
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Bad Boys III

Yo,

was having a browse through Jerry Bruckeimer's production movies, and I noticed there is a slot for Bad Boys III for 2009.

This will be sweet, I loved the first two movies and Mike & Marcus are the best on screen duo for comedy. I still piss myself laughing in BB2 when they are in the funeral home.

There won't be a shy of plot for a movie like this, Bad Boys 2 had a lot ALOT of shit in it, never really noticed it til it was talked about (and mocked) by HOT FUZZ.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 10:40 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

Its gonna be bad ass, loved the first two.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:34 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Losty
Renegade of funk

number 2 was dope

myspace.com/lostymc

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:30 AM
Losty is currently offline Click here to Send Losty a Private Message Find more posts by Losty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i wouldnt mind a third, the first is the greatest crap since sliced shit

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

This is probably one of the first movies I have seen the sequel before the original.

I did see the first one (supposidly) when I was about 7 or so according to my dad.

I can watch the second one over and over, but not the first.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 04:36 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

yea, I thought bad boys 2 was way better than the 1st even though I did enjoy the 1st as well.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:10 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, the first one was complete shit, imo.

The second was great compared. I'll see BB3 fo sho.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:48 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I really cant find anything more than this stub on wikipedia, it sucks.

wonder how much will smith will DEMAND?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 07:30 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He shouldn't have to demand, he should just ask politely and the studio should give him whatever he wants.

Everything Will Smith touches turns to gold, and people freakin' love him outside of the US as well as inside. And despite people's obvious bias against him he's no that bad of an actor.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:12 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Don't know why another sequel to Bad Boy may be made. I haven't heard anything regarding another sequel. I liked the first one. Didn't care much for the sequel.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

^^ you're probably the first person I've heard who liked the original better? Thats totally fine dude..... "Brown sugar"

Will Smith is huge, I love his movies. I just think he is a bit of a show off on camera. Great laugh though when he wants.

It will also glad to see Martin Lawrence back in the frame for the big screen. He has been a bit quiet since BB2. Wild Hogs is all I can think of, and that just wasnt a movie he should have done.

Discos - nice discussion

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 09:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
. And despite people's obvious bias against him he's no that bad of an actor.

he isnt that good either wink

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 02:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

That goes without saying, though wink

Old Post Jan 5th, 2008 03:00 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote