KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Forbidden Kingdom

The Forbidden Kingdom
Started by: D-Wag

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-Wag

Smile The Forbidden Kingdom

The Forbidden Kingdom

Clicky Here

Jackie Chan and Jet Li together = awesome

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:14 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

Prepare for the biggest Asian invasion.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 03:19 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jackie Chan is really old.. this better not be a comedy.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:08 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aizen
Arancar Lord

This movie does not center around Jackie and Jet, it centers about a boy, anyway dont expect much, Its a children movie with some nice fights and nice humor, I kind though Jet and Jackie would do something more serious together, well either way am gonna see it because I love their work!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 04:20 PM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

I bet I will enjoy to watch this film, so far I cannot give any feed back with regards on this film, because I haven't seen this one yet but I would like too since there is Jacki and Jet Li.it's good to see them together.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 05:15 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I hope the fights are good. That'll be the only reason I see this.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 08:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Woo-Ping Yeun is the fight choreographer, so I thinks that it's safe to assume that we will be treated to some spectacular fight sequences, even if it is a lighthearted fantasy movie.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 09:02 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Woo-Ping Yeun is the fight choreographer, so I thinks that it's safe to assume that we will be treated to some spectacular fight sequences, even if it is a lighthearted fantasy movie.

He choreographs excellent fight scenes..This may be good after all.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 11:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

After watching the trailer, this looks like an instant pass for me.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 06:03 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will see it.......but I am iffy about it being a child's movie like The Medallion instead of a serious MA flick like it should be.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 03:43 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

Guess they are targeting for a general patronage or a PG-13 rating, eh?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2008 03:05 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by regina414
Guess they are targeting for a general patronage or a PG-13 rating, eh?

I don't mind it as PG-13 but it's going to be a kids movie....mad

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 01:58 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It looks like a good movie for children and maybe even young teens. I wouldnt have the patience for a movie like this though. From the content in the trailer and the movie description on Imdb, a PG-13 rating does seem a bit much.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 02:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

This movie definitely seems more aimed towards a younger audience, although I did read one early review that said Jet Li and Jackie Chan do have a killer fight scene that runs around 20 minutes long.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 03:32 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
High Priest
Restricted

Account Restricted

looks gay and theres a white boy in it ..

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 03:54 PM
High Priest is currently offline Click here to Send High Priest a Private Message Find more posts by High Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So its based off the same legend as Dragon ball?

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 06:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I just hope that the fights arent jam packed full of CGI. You have two of the greatest martial artist/ stuntmen and they better use them! Chans last few movies have been exceedingly dissapointing, due to the lack of actual fighting and just a garbage load of cgi.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 03:54 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kunglu

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I just hope that the fights arent jam packed full of CGI. You have two of the greatest martial artist/ stuntmen and they better use them! Chans last few movies have been exceedingly dissapointing, due to the lack of actual fighting and just a garbage load of cgi.

From the trailer it looks more like wire work than CGI. I'm kind of looking forward to this because of Jet and Jackie being in it together. I've been waiting for this since Jet and Donnie Yen fought in Hero and then Jackie and Donnie in Shanghai Knights.Tho this movie will probably be more a long Shanghai, than Hero. Hey at least it's not "Gymkata"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 04:52 PM
kunglu is currently offline Click here to Send kunglu a Private Message Find more posts by kunglu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Jet Li and Jackie Chan....I'm there.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:43 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Jackie Chan is really old.. this better not be a comedy.

It partially will be. Jackie Chan always provides comic relief. But i'd be nice if he was serious for once. But not in a "Rush Hour" way but in a Jet Li type of way.

But i already seen him use comedy during the trailers, so.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 08:24 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote