KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Eraser

Eraser
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

Eraser

When i first saw this i loved it and i still do and its also the main reasion why i started my dvd collection. I love Arnie films and this is a great action movie i belive it is underrated .

Its about a man who Erases people's past to protect there future. I love the weapeons too i wish i had one lolz

You just been ERASED

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 09:08 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

One of Arnold's best.. Good movie.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

not even James Caan or cheesy alligator CGI was able to save this movie from being shit.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 03:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

right, he tells the gator "You're luggage." laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 07:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

I thought it was a great movie, first saw it when I was alot younger and I still love it to this day.

The whole seeing thru walls with magneto guns was a bit OTT, but the movie still had its fair share of kick ass stuff

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 07:51 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

I remember watching Arnold on this movie, the weapon he used are the most powerful weapon to eliminate person's past.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 06:30 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
faithxp

I like the weapon used in this movie really great.,

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 06:37 PM
faithxp is currently offline Click here to Send faithxp a Private Message Find more posts by faithxp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i really liked it... i love cheesy action movies, nothing better for turning your brain off and relaxing imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 10:56 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
High Priest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Awesome film the weapons are deadly.I like the bit were arnold is traped in the house with that girl and theres some guys outside Waiting for them with that sniper gun witch shows your body heat threw walls .

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 11:08 AM
High Priest is currently offline Click here to Send High Priest a Private Message Find more posts by High Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I liked those grenades that pinned his hand to the frig door. OUCH.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 11:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

its called a rail gun

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 02:00 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

not the rail gun,that other thing, the grenade thingy, remember when he hid behind the frig door?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 02:40 PM
coolmovies

Thats what its called

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:41 PM
High Priest
Restricted

Account Restricted

The railgun is what i was talking about .thats the sniper gun with the heat censor on it. i think jedi is on about the bit were hes in the kitchen lying down on the floor and they have some gun that fires grenades and loads of spikes come out of it and stick in arnold finger.that gun is cool but the sniper is my best.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:48 PM
High Priest is currently offline Click here to Send High Priest a Private Message Find more posts by High Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

thats why i love the bloody film great guns with a great chick eek!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:53 PM
High Priest
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
thats why i love the bloody film great guns with a great chick eek!

LOL rolling on floor laughing but you dont even know what the guns are .

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 05:57 PM
coolmovies

Sorry mate i have the dvd but have not seen it in ages

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:02 PM
High Priest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by coolmovies
Sorry mate i have the dvd but have not seen it in ages

Its ok m8 i was just playing . stick out tongue another good film Commando that as some awsome action scenes in it. if i can remmber i think its better than eraser aswell.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:12 PM
exanda kane

Originally posted by High Priest
LOL rolling on floor laughing but you dont even know what the guns are .

The bloody hell does it matter? It's a gun, not interesting, no point worrying about. Get a sex life for gods sake, or at least watch The Secretary once or twice.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:14 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I have commando too did i tell you am a Arnie fan

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 06:15 PM