KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Motley Crue: The Dirt

Motley Crue: The Dirt
Started by: Discos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

Motley Crue: The Dirt

This has been in pre-production limbo forever, but there is supposed to be a Motley Crue movie based on their early exploits of being the craziest mofos in the 80's rock business.

Alot of rumours kickin about on who will play some lead roles, I cant remember most of them but Christopher Walken was said to be playing the part of Ozzy Osbourne.

Val Kilmer as David Lee Roth? haha nice.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 07:57 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

no expression

Please tell me this a joke. Please.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 09:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cap'n Happy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
no expression

Please tell me this a joke. Please.

Why? What's your point- that you don't like the 'Crue, the eighties, or was it the casting possibilities the thread starter mentioned?
If you don't like Motley Crue, so be it. I think they had some rockin tunes (a lot of duds too). They were fairly crap as musicians (except for Tommy Lee- he was actually a very good drummer), but they were outlandish and entertaining. There is plenty of drama for the big screen to work with- Nicki Sixx actually DIED on a hospital gurney from a heroin overdose (he was revived min.), Vince Neil KILLED a guy while driving drunk. Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll can make for real entertainment- and it rarely got more real the Motley Crue.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2008 10:00 PM
Cap'n Happy is currently offline Click here to Send Cap'n Happy a Private Message Find more posts by Cap'n Happy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote