KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li
Started by: Mairuzu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

it looks like kristin kreuk will play chun li in the new street figher movie in 2009

i think she looks good for the role but her body is a bit too thin, hopefully she'll put on weight.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

they look similar to me stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Feb 19th, 2008 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 05:03 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

this is the most exciting movie to see, more action and fighting scenes are here plus the visual effects.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 06:55 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Heres hoping Kristen Kreuk will train in the martial arts and do some if not all her own stunts. I also hope that this will have a good story.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:14 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Cross your fingers stick out tongue

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:15 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

finally... a street fighter movie. this will undoubtedly surpass van damme's.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:07 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Legand of Chun-Li?

I don't care about Chun-Li. When I think Street Fighter I don't think Chun-Li. I think hadoukens and shoryukens and tiger uppercuts.

Damn it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 09:53 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Im sure they'll be in it

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:09 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but I can see being like Van Damms version. The movie should be about them. It shouldn't focus on some secondary character and just have them in it.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:24 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Ryu onry!

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:29 PM
Aizen
Arancar Lord

This movie is only Chun Li related a freakin disaster like the DOA movie, bravo America, bravo

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:17 PM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Because you've seen the movie... right?

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:18 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, we suck.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:18 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Oh well

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 11:56 PM
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Legand of Chun-Li?

I don't care about Chun-Li. When I think Street Fighter I don't think Chun-Li. I think hadoukens and shoryukens and tiger uppercuts.

Damn it.

QFT.

I wanna see a movie about Ryu and Ken.

Heck, take the anime of Street Fighter II, cast it with cool people and film that.

That would be awesome, actually. stick out tongue

This may be an ok film, but the best way to make this work is to tell the story of all the original characters. Those are the ones that hit it big with the mainstream people and who'd make the best story. (see the SF2 anime.)

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 12:18 AM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Chung Li, wth?

I mean she's a good fighter; even picked her alot. (loved her "spinning bird kick!")

But if anything, Street Fighter should be about Ryu. To me it's always been about Ryu. He was even Capcoms' logo for a while. (with just his upperback facing you, while slightly glancing back)

Kristin should still play Chun Li, though, hehe.

They should make the movie similar to the style of house of flying daggers and crouching tiger /hidden dragon.

Hope it's better than van dammes' version. But somehow i feel it'll be like another mortal kombat. The quality and everything. Like something that should come out on dvd.

it'll be interesting, the unraveling.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 12:34 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aizen
Arancar Lord

They revealed that the movie will be only about her, I mean comeone WTF is that, for the Gods sake we have Ryu, Ken and Akuma I mean that movie would be amazing if the cast was right and with decent script, meh Hollywood will do another great job <.<

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 07:07 AM
Aizen is currently offline Click here to Send Aizen a Private Message Find more posts by Aizen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by super pr*xy
finally... a street fighter movie. this will undoubtedly surpass van damme's.
thats not saying much. laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 07:39 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
regina414

Kristin Kreuk needs to buff up. Chun-Li has large thighs.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:34 PM
regina414 is currently offline Click here to Send regina414 a Private Message Find more posts by regina414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by regina414
Kristin Kreuk needs to buff up. Chun-Li has large thighs.

2 words. CGI & prosthetics

Besides, van damme was way smaller then Guile, whom was rather buff. v.d. was just leaner.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 02:47 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Very good choice. Kristin looks perfect for the role of Li.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 03:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote