KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » An American Carol

An American Carol
Started by: sithsaber408

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

An American Carol

Just in time to combat the film W. being released by Oliver Stone, comes An American Carol.

A satire film by the director of Airplane, it follows the story of a documentary filmmaker (pretty much Michael Moore) in his quest to abolish Independence Day.

Cast inlcudes Kelsey Grammer, Dennis Hopper, James Woods, Jon Voight, and ....Bill O'Reilly.

Releases on October 3rd.

Trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810011696/trailer

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 04:23 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: An American Carol

I don't know, this looks like Chris Farley could have done the role, which would make it shit.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 05:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

It's Chirs Farley's brother, actually.

I'm not saying it'll be any good, just that it's out in time to try to influence the voters, much as W. will be.

Fair and balanced reporting and all that.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:02 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn't know he had a brother who acted (if you can call it that). But yeah, now I'm certain it will be pure shit.

LoL, imagine the mental capabilities of a votor who would be influenced by this film.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't worry - they'll probably turn up to vote a week late.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 07:06 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I think it would be great if this film actually spins it around and spoofs on Republicans. Hah hah, that would be funny. I just can't believe Dennis Hopper would be in a movie like this.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:01 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Dennis Hopper, Jon Voight, Kelsey Grammer, and James Woods are republicans.

Too bad they didn't make something of quality, as opposed to this nonsense.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:16 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

That still baffles me, Dennis Hopper, the guy who directed 'Easy Rider' which seemed to be an anthem against Republican types . . . oh well.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 09:20 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

This may be funny.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That still baffles me, Dennis Hopper, the guy who directed 'Easy Rider' which seemed to be an anthem against Republican types . . . oh well.

Well you know what they say:

"If you're not a liberal by age 18 you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by age 40 then you have no brain."

stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 10:50 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Oh snap, I have five years then.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:01 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This kinda seems like it should be a 5 minute skit on SNL, rather than an entire movie.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Holy Shit!!!!! Dennis Hopper, Jon Voight and James Woods, this movie is going to be...,

awful

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:28 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Oh snap, I have five years then.

Or you could spend 3 years in the heart phase and just skip to the smart phase like I did. stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:30 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by sithsaber408
Or you could spend 3 years in the heart phase and just skip to the smart phase like I did. stick out tongue

Nah, Green Party for me, yo. wink

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 12:28 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you know what they say:

"If you're not a liberal by age 18 you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by age 40 then you have no brain."

stick out tongue

Nice. My parents are older than that and are liberal through and through, I bet they earn around 10 times as much as you do, as well. How funny.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:25 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Nice. My parents are older than that and are liberal through and through, I bet they earn around 10 times as much as you do, as well. How funny.

Spoken like a true 19 year old liberal. Good on you son.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 03:53 PM
Bardock42

Spoken like a true 19 year old liberal. Good on you son.
Are you saying true 19 year old liberals have parents that are liberal and make 10 times your salary.

Is that like a rule or something?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:38 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

No, just saying that his "Oh, yeah well screw you!" tone is typically of the 19 year old liberal mindset.

Anyway, the topic was a film.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:45 PM
Bardock42

No, just saying that his "Oh, yeah well screw you!" tone is typically of the 19 year old liberal mindset.

Anyway, the topic was a film.
Meh, is a pretty typical mindset for lots of people, including Bill "Cut your mic" O.

I approve of Michael Moore being made fun of, though.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 05:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote