KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Character DeVelopment/my character

Character DeVelopment/my character
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Character DeVelopment/my character

Character essentially based on me and my views of the world. Based on my own assumption on how to better people subconsciously through talking to them can hopefully change people for the better based on my own experiences in life. And of course according to what the script calls for and also what situation my character is in and with whom he is in it with and all those other variables I wish not to write at this moment which leads into the bigger pictures of how actors ¡§should act based on their passion for this art¡¨ such as the bigger picture of the creation of the production and working well with others and so on and so fourth I don¡¦t have to tell you because you are agents who except those qualities in your potential actors or actresses or models.

Feelings I should portray based on how my character would react based on the fact that my character is a highly intellectual being who is very much in love with his girlfriend. My character only wants his girlfriend to better herself based on his subconscious and conscious love for her and also his awareness of what he says and how he says it will affect her learning process based on the type of person that she is based on his assumptions of her from previous ¡§learning experiences/experiences with her.¡¨ He try¡¦s to manipulate her for the better by talking in a calm manner, a manner in which he feels may be the solution for her to think outside her own realm which usually never works that often based on the fact that my girlfriend is incapable to learn because of her emotional root causes that she doesn¡¦t have to better her self since she is a ¡§beauty pageant queen that always try¡¦s to do the right thing¡¨ my character¡¦s emotions are changed into anger based on the fact that he assumes that others have the brain power to train their mind to think differently because of his own biased thoughts based on his abilities to train his mind. The only time my character¡¦s emotions change into anger is when his judgment is clouded emotionally from his own subconscious emotionally root causes taking over for his inability to help his girlfriend. This is the most important idea to him based on his love for her and also his inability to think outside his own box. Meaning his own inability to think past ¡§his subconscious,¡¨ also his emotions are changed based on his natural love of bettering himself based on ¡§his bigger picture ideas/his subconscious/awareness¡¨ that everyone else should do this so the world will be a much more enjoyable place if people controlled their emotions based on recognizing how important morals, ethics, and the naturally yearning to better themselves(which is a biased thought once again) so that they can recognize the bigger pictures in life which is love, appreciating life, and doing the best you can because you only ¡§receive one life apparently, so appreciate it while you got it¡¨ which are great biases and assumptions to have based on intellect and the yearning to better himself. My character only calms down when he has those ¡§euphoric¡¨ moments that tell him to remember those bigger picture ideas/this is my girlfriend I love her and enjoy her based on the fact that she is usually is naturally nice and his awareness of that. Plus he stays with her because he just can¡¦t help himself based once again on his subconscious thoughts to help better this beauty with whom he is in love which goes back to his bigger picture thoughts of enjoying life subconsciously.

Gary Val May 12, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Who every you may be ļ

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:26 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

I shall post the monologue later so you can make your own assumptions on the text and how my character should react

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:27 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Dude, you're really trying hard with this aren't you. It failed in the OTF, so now you post it on the Movie Section, not a logical move.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 12th, 2009 10:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed. Not a great way to play down the embarrassing self-adulation thing.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:05 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Closed for irrelevance.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 12th, 2009 11:07 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote