KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wall Street 2 - Money Never Sleeps

Wall Street 2 - Money Never Sleeps
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wall Street 2 - Money Never Sleeps

Starring- Michael Douglas, Shia LaBeouf, Josh Brolin

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 10:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

...Damn it. Just... just damn it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 12:47 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 12:47 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
?

Aka **** sequels. There is absolutely no reason for this movie to be made at all, especially with Shia Ladouche.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 12:49 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Some Sequals are okay but as for this particular movie i'll wait until how it turns out.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 12:55 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i saw the trailer for this yesterday when i saw edge of darkness..

i liked the first wall street, i will see this only because "greed is good"

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2010 09:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I actually really like this, its better than the first movie. Michael and Josh are great. Shia is meh.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:11 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I think I'd rather place my penis in a hot waffle iron than see this needless sequel.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll avoid it and the waffle iron.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched it last night, was 'meh'. Be a bummer if Douglas dies from throat-cancer and this ends up being his last film.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liked him in Romancing the Stone.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:43 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Liked him in Romancing the Stone.

Yeah, was a decent movie for the time, but I was spanking it to Kathleen Turner instead of Douglas.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The BJ scene in War of the Roses was epic lulz.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2010 08:54 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Impediment
I think I'd rather place my penis in a hot waffle iron than see this needless sequel.

Well, Stone is broke. He needs the cash?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 12:02 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Stone is broke?

anyways this movie was a snooze-fest for me, if I knew it was set before and includin the recession I doubt I would have went to see it, no where near as good as the original.

and why put Michael Douglas as top billing for this film, he is barely in it in my opinion.

Fair dues to Josh Brolin tho, very good acting on his part.

Discos - 5/10

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Oct 26th, 2010 07:38 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarawinslet1

The movie is not as good as i was thinking it was just OK.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 04:57 AM
sarawinslet1 is currently offline Click here to Send sarawinslet1 a Private Message Find more posts by sarawinslet1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just watched it, not bad. Gecko, evil prick.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2010 08:11 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Gecko is a great character, but what a greedy bastard haha. Even tho he knew he would make money from that $100M, stealing it to begin with was laime!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 05:02 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

He shoulda just told his daughters BF about the plan to begin with.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 05:19 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

true.... wouldn't of made a good film about betrayal tho.

Honestly, how sick to your stomach would you be if you got a phonecall and realised there was $100M was missing! thats insane

Old Post Nov 1st, 2010 05:26 PM