KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Wiki link.

Discuss.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 12:23 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

should be good.....

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 05:43 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
should be good.....

That's it?

should be good to see Kurt Russell in it, Glad his getting more movie roles again

Wonder who Stallone will be, Seen in some comments he should be Ego The Living Planet.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 06:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Soon as I saw you mention Kurt Russell I just knew he'd be playing Quill's father, click on the link and he is, a good choice I think. Can't wait for this, I really enjoyed the first film.

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 10:06 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 11:30 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by steverules_2
Can't wait for this, I really enjoyed the first film. [/B]

Who didn't smile

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 01:37 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Hope the soundtrack is at least as good as the first. The music was an important character in the film. Very Tarantino-esque. This was easily my favorite Marvel film.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 02:11 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Adam Warlock and Beta Ray Bill, please.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 04:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
That's it?

should be good to see Kurt Russell in it, Glad his getting more movie roles again

Wonder who Stallone will be, Seen in some comments he should be Ego The Living Planet.

well yea lol.... I do figure that Kurt Russell will be good as Starlord's baby daddy...

not buying the Stallone rumor... looking forward to seeing Karen Gillan again as I've been a fan of hers for a while..

Originally posted by Impediment
Adam Warlock and Beta Ray Bill, please.

Bill could be in Thor 3 stick out tongue

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 07:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

It's gonna be great. Can't wait.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 08:18 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Hope the soundtrack is at least as good as the first. The music was an important character in the film. Very Tarantino-esque. This was easily my favorite Marvel film.

Agreed, that great soundtrack in all the right scenes really added to the film and considering it ended with "Awesome Mix Vol. 2" being shown, I'm guessing they'll do it again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 08:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Got a feeling the Magus will be introduced. Seeing as the Russo brothers said that a cosmic villian will be in infinity war as well as Thanos

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 09:48 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rumor: Stallone's Purported "Guardians of the Galaxy" Role May Have Ties to Familiar Characters

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...liar-characters

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen stuff about Howard the Duck might be back for the sequel.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 07:54 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Please have Magus as villain.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 07:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by abhilegend
Please have Magus as villain.
Beg for marvel characters. Good, good.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 02:58 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

How can Magus be involved without Adam Warlock?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 11:14 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Impediment
How can Magus be involved without Adam Warlock?

they'd find a way. wouldn't be the first time they butchered the lore, and gunn iirc likes dumbing things down.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 11:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He did a fairly decent jump of the infinity gems and where they came from in the first Guardians movie, Hell he even threw in a Celestial....i have to disagree with you there.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2016 12:00 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kazenji
He did a fairly decent jump of the infinity gems and where they came from in the first Guardians movie, Hell he even threw in a Celestial....i have to disagree with you there.

I don't see what that says about my post? I liked GOTG; I wasn't saying it was a bad movie. It just wasn't pushing the envelope either though, and as with most Marvel movies, it had no problem cutting and pasting to fit the story.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2016 12:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote