KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Primal Fear (help)

Primal Fear (help)
Started by: Kes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kes
Philie

Worried Primal Fear (help)

Don't now if this should be posted here! Is anybody here that is a big fan of Primal fears (i think that's right) it is from 97 i think!!! It's with Richard gere and the amazing Edward Norton! My question it's about the song he listens to?! confused

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 09:18 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Anybody?!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:57 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
noodles

Are you trying to locate a track from the movie?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2003 11:33 PM
noodles is currently offline Click here to Send noodles a Private Message Find more posts by noodles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No. In the movie when the guy gives the CD to Richard Gere He says, telking about the song that he was listening, he either says that its the 1st song or the 4th song! Thats what I want to now, ddoes he say 1st or 4th? I am looking for i mistake.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 05:58 PM
Kes
Philie

Does anyone have this movie taped? Does he say 1st song or 4th?!PLEASE!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 09:06 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Haven't see the movie, but you might try looking here: http://us.imdb.com/Soundtracks?0117381

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 09:58 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
Haven't see the movie, but you might try looking here: http://us.imdb.com/Soundtracks?0117381

Thanks raz but it's not the sound track that i want. I know the music, its Canção do mar, what I want to know is if the guy in the movie sais its the 1st track or the 4th when he gives the CD to Richard Gere. Its at the beginnig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:10 PM
noodles

Rent out the movie.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 10:58 PM
noodles is currently offline Click here to Send noodles a Private Message Find more posts by noodles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by noodles
Rent out the movie.

yeh great idea , why didn't i think of that! roll eyes (sarcastic) i started this thread so i wouldn't have to! the movie just passed her on tv but i missed the beginnig, and know i have this stuck on my mind! but i am not gonna spend 2€ to watch a movie i have already seen. confused

Old Post Jun 8th, 2003 11:21 PM
twixety

If i recall correctly he says fourth.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 03:17 PM
twixety is currently offline Click here to Send twixety a Private Message Find more posts by twixety Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU TWIXETY!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!! YES!!!!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 03:18 PM
Kes
Philie

That makes it a mistake!!!!!big grin

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 03:28 PM
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Can you please explain this mistake to us then.....=)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 09:44 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol Its easy he says the song is the 4th when in fact it is the 1st song on the CD he hands to Richard Gere.smile

Old Post Jun 10th, 2003 10:11 PM