KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bond 25 : No Time to Die

Bond 25 : No Time to Die
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bond 25 : No Time to Die

Daniel Craig's final Bond film has a title...

https://comicbook.com/movies/2019/0...e-daniel-craig/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 06:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Sounds to me that he isn't dying, therefore, it won't be his last movie laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 06:39 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Really hoping this turns out to be a good send-off to Craig and that Malek is somewhat of a physical threat to Bond as well. LeChiffre, Dominic Greene, and Silva actually got their hands dirty and boots on the ground to try to kill Bond. It felt weird in SPECTRE to have Blofeld (who is built like a NFL linebacker in the books) played by 5'7" 165 pound Christoph Waltz.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 02:07 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

With all the controversies regarding the franchise, I don’t think this film will make much money.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 02:33 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Really hoping this turns out to be a good send-off to Craig and that Malek is somewhat of a physical threat to Bond as well. LeChiffre, Dominic Greene, and Silva actually got their hands dirty and boots on the ground to try to kill Bond. It felt weird in SPECTRE to have Blofeld (who is built like a NFL linebacker in the books) played by 5'7" 165 pound Christoph Waltz.

Agreed, want a great film as a sendoff.

Didn't have trouble with Waltz as Blofeld myself, not the first time the character was depicted by a smaller man or not physically intimidating man. The threat to Bond in the film was from his intellect and cunning, not physical; it worked several times in film, imo.

Having said that, Vincent D'onofrio would be a perfect combo of intellectual and physical threat for a future Bond film with the character, when they reboot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 23rd, 2019 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Blofeld in the movies has never been physically imposing. Donald Pleasence, Telly Savalas, Charles Grey - none of them linebacker types. Blofeld threatened Bond because of his gifts as a strategist.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 01:24 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Re: Bond 25 : No Time to Die

Daniel Craig's final Bond film

Good riddance

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 01:40 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm gonna root for Freddie Mercury as I watch this big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 03:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oliver Brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

Danial Craig plays a realistic role in the Bond series.

Waiting to watch him again in the classy black suit and solving some mystery in his own style...

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 12:15 PM
Oliver Brown is currently offline Click here to Send Oliver Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Oliver Brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Robtard
Agreed, want a great film as a sendoff.

Didn't have trouble with Waltz as Blofeld myself, not the first time the character was depicted by a smaller man or not physically intimidating man. The threat to Bond in the film was from his intellect and cunning, not physical; it worked several times in film, imo.

Having said that, Vincent D'onofrio would be a perfect combo of intellectual and physical threat for a future Bond film with the character, when they reboot.
Originally posted by roughrider
Blofeld in the movies has never been physically imposing. Donald Pleasence, Telly Savalas, Charles Grey - none of them linebacker types. Blofeld threatened Bond because of his gifts as a strategist.

True, and I did enjoy all the previous Blofeld performances (well, except Gray in Diamonds). Liked Max von Sydow's look in Never Say Never Again as well. And yes, the script let down Waltz as Blofeld way moreso than his physical build.

I'd just like more of the physical imposing force combined with intelligence and wit on the silver screen. I must admit Rob, Mr. D'onofrio as Blofeld is not something I'd ever dream of, but now I would certainly like to see.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2019 01:07 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This should be "Bond 25: Time To Stop Making These Movies For Awhile".

Old Post Aug 29th, 2019 01:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

True, and I did enjoy all the previous Blofeld performances (well, except Gray in Diamonds). Liked Max von Sydow's look in Never Say Never Again as well. And yes, the script let down Waltz as Blofeld way moreso than his physical build.

I'd just like more of the physical imposing force combined with intelligence and wit on the silver screen. I must admit Rob, Mr. D'onofrio as Blofeld is not something I'd ever dream of, but now I would certainly like to see.

Let's make it happen thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 29th, 2019 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Can Donofrio pull off the accent though?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2019 05:20 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Bond 25 : No Time to Die

Really final this time?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2019 06:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Really final this time?

yea craig is fulfilling his contract.. after that sony will reboot

Old Post Aug 29th, 2019 08:27 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

He's too old now anyways, he's been Bond for nearly 15 years.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 12:26 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

They still doing that female bond right after?

'Cause if they gob all the way and make her a lesbian, gonna need to reconsider boycotting.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 12:40 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by cdtm
They still doing that female bond right after?

probably not as we have to see how the film plays out

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 02:52 AM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Robtard
Let's make it happen thumb up
Originally posted by SquallX
Can Donofrio pull off the accent though?

He for sure has the acting range, just needs a coach to get him the speech patterns down.

Looking at his stats and Craig's: he would TOWER over Daniel. Boom, perfect tank intellectual Ernst Stavro Blofeld.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2019 02:15 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Looks like a good action flick.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 09:37 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote