KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie

El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie
Started by: jaden_2.0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

Breaking Bad

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 12:00 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems unnecessary.

Like the Casablanca tv series. (Yes, there was a television series of the movie.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 12:07 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Sounds interesting - Cranston will probably be in it for flashbacks.

I wonder if it will be any good.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 12:14 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

The hell? Breaking Bad perfectly wrapped up everything. I'm not sure what to feel about a movie...

Better Call Saul has been great though, so maybe this will work out somehow.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 01:39 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What will the movie be about though? Sounds to me like a continuation, which I totaly think could be promising.

Honestly, there's no reason to believe that Walter died. In that aspect, if they plan to continue his story, I'll totaly be into it.

Anything else isn't personally welcomed.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 01:45 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's going to be about Jesse taking revenge on Walt ruining his life by hunting down and murdering his entire family.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 02:17 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Would be lame if Walter didn't die, be like shitting on the whole series after the fact for a cash grab.

Seems completely unnecessary to me, but I'll wait until we hear a synopsis to make a solid judgment. But I'm hella skeptical. /Hella

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 02:22 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe the stories really about Mike, and how he only slipped into a coma, was found by a drifter, and hospitalized.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 02:54 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Jesse after the final episode with PTSD?

Seems kinda lame.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 02:56 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

There's no reason to believe that Walter died like 100%. The guy was having faints the whole season, so there's still that card that could be played.

Also, the police was arriving the scene when he "died", so there's a chance he got aid.

Either way, BB could still turn interesting.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 03:20 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

B

R

A

V I N C E

O

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 03:28 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
There's no reason to believe that Walter died like 100%. The guy was having faints the whole season, so there's still that card that could be played.

Also, the police was arriving the scene when he "died", so there's a chance he got aid.

Either way, BB could still turn interesting.

No, he's dead. His story is over.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 03:29 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
What will the movie be about though? Sounds to me like a continuation, which I totaly think could be promising.

Honestly, there's no reason to believe that Walter died. In that aspect, if they plan to continue his story, I'll totaly be into it.

Anything else isn't personally welcomed.

My god. You truly are deluded if you believe Walt didn’t die at the finale.

Regarding a BB movie seems redundant and unnecessary, but I’ll still watch it.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 03:48 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
No, he's dead. His story is over.

After probably 1000 movies, believe me, you'll realize that nothing is writen on stone in cinema.

It would suprise you the creativity movie franchises and TV shows can pull off in order to keep earning money.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2019 04:14 AM
Impediment
Endless

I'm interested, to say the least, in this film because Breaking Bad is 10/10 phenomenal, but I'm just leery, is all.

If Walter White isn't involved in some way, flashbacks or (dare I say) hallucinations, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 09:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 10:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
I'm interested, to say the least, in this film because Breaking Bad is 10/10 phenomenal, but I'm just leery, is all.

If Walter White isn't involved in some way, flashbacks or (dare I say) hallucinations, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

BB is a classic, but hasn't aged well. Like the Wire, or Godfather. thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 10:43 PM
ares834

thumb down

BB is just as great as ever.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 10:56 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Old Post Aug 24th, 2019 11:43 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I am in.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 04:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote