KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ready Or Not (2019)

Ready Or Not (2019)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ready Or Not (2019)

Did anyone see this? I heard it got some positive buzz. Samara Weaving is a super cutie, I really liked Mayhem that she was in with the Asian guy from Walking Dead...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2019 01:52 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I agree she’s super cute!

This is one of those i’ll catch it when I catch it flicks for me...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2019 08:58 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I watched this. It's entertaining. Not high art obviously, but it's pretty fun. I would totally watch a sequel if there is one.

I would probably put it into a similar category as something like The Purge.

It probably does help having a crush on Samara Weaving. She's fun to watch with all the blood and gore and such.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 06:18 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Just found out she’s related to one of my favorite actors, the amazing Hugo Weaving.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 06:32 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yup. I think she's his niece. Might help explain the acting talent.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Caught this a few weeks ago, was entertaining enough, nothing special though, EXCEPT for the very end, which was the best 2mins of the movie. Made me laugh.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 05:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Caught this a few weeks ago, was entertaining enough, nothing special though, EXCEPT for the very end, which was the best 2mins of the movie. Made me laugh.

I agree. Somehow the ending made it more endearing to me. I've actually found myself wanting to watch it again, despite thinking it was only decent when halfway through it.

And again, the super adorable Samara Weaving is probably a big contributor to wanting to watch it again, but hey...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 06:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

She's pretty, reminds me a bit of Margot Robbie. Though Robbie is better looking imo.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 06:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
She's pretty, reminds me a bit of Margot Robbie. Though Robbie is better looking imo.

Hm.. your bias is showing, ROBBIE-tard.

But yeah, they're both gorgeous. And both good actresses. Two of my favorite actresses currently, actually.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2019 06:52 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

And again, the super adorable Samara Weaving is probably a big contributor to wanting to watch it again, but hey...

Have you seen her in The Babysitter on Netflix?

Oh Lordy... cool

Old Post Dec 5th, 2019 11:57 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Have you seen her in The Babysitter on Netflix?

Oh Lordy... cool

Thanks for the reminder.

I have not. I only learned about it recently. So I will probably look into it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2019 12:26 PM
riv6672

I watched this the other day. Really really fun!
I love being pleasantly surprised.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 02:24 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Yeah, I'd say by the end of it, I was pretty pleasantly surprised, too. Simple premise played pretty well.

I'm not sure where they'd go for a sequel, but I'd be interested in seeing one as long as Samara Weaving is back. thumb up

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 01:16 PM
riv6672

Not sure how a sequel’d work either but, depending on if there are any surviving family we didn’t see (some were mentioned as having died for not playing), wouldn’t Samara be the sole heir? Assuming she doesn’t get arrested after everything’s sorted out.

And i’m sure the puzzle box ‘mysteriously’ survived the fire.

Or if there are more family out there, maybe they try and finish what the main family started? Get their mojo back by killing Samara.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2019 12:53 PM