KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Ghostbusters: Afterlife

Ghostbusters: Afterlife
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Ghostbusters 2020

Sequel to Ghostbusters (1984) and Ghostbusters II (1989)

New cast: Mckenna Grace, Finn Wolfhard, Carrie Coon, Paul Rudd, Logan Kim, Celeste O’ Connor, Bokeem Woodbine and Oliver Cooper

Returning cast: Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver and Annie Potts

The return of doctor Peter Venkman thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 12:42 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seen that the other day from Dan Aykroyd confirming Murray is back. Don't know why he's been such a debbie downer with the Ghostbuster's franchise

just embrace the fandom.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 12:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Re: Ghostbusters 2020

Hope its good. Not a fan of Finn.
The only thing left is for Rick Moranis to join.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 04:02 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I take consolation in the fact that it can't possibly be anywhere near as bad as Ghostbusters 2016.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 03:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Seen that the other day from Dan Aykroyd confirming Murray is back. Don't know why he's been such a debbie downer with the Ghostbuster's franchise

just embrace the fandom.

On this we agree.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 07:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Trailer for this is expected to be out next week

oh and a new poster

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 01:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^well Hell, that’s...pretty intense.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 02:16 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Trailer for this one better be good.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 05:31 AM
steverules_2

Can’t be any worse than the 2016 one...right? no expression

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 06:56 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's gotta be story wise.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 07:27 AM
riv6672

Trailer for this one better be good.

The trailer for EVERY movie better be good, and by god there had better be no teaser!!! mad

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 10:26 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Trailer for this is expected to be out next week

I hope Melissa McCarthy and the rest of the cast from Ghostbusters 2016 have cameos...

...NOT

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 12:26 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well I guess this is the trailer...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 04:37 PM
riv6672

Someone’s been binging STRANGER THINGS then pitching movie reboots...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 04:38 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, sure. But I mean, it's cool. It breathes some new life into it. Looks like it could be fun.

Like I said, there's no way it can be anywhere near as bad as the 2016 abomination.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 05:04 PM
riv6672

I was hoping for a sequel to the 2016 movie, so they could iron out the kinks (which would reverse the original’s course where the sequel had all the kinks).
I never thought that movie was all that bad, really. It was silly and over the top (so was the original), and unlike so many ppl I had zero issue w. an all female crew.

quote:
Yeah, sure. But I mean, it's cool. It breathes some new life into it. Looks like it could be fun.

^^^this made me wish I could be a fly on the wall at these pitch meetings.

2016: “You know what’s hot right now? Women”!

2019: “You know what’s hot right now? Kids”!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 05:43 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I couldn't get all the way through the 2016 one. I find Melissa McCarthy horribly unfunny.

I know what they were trying to do. They were trying to recreate the chemistry of the original with new improvisational comedians. Just a terribly stupid idea and a massive misfire.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 05:59 PM
riv6672

Well you’re in the majority i’d say, opinion wise!

I just heard as many/more complaints about the gender of the main characters than the quality of the movie, so, grain of salt.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 08:54 PM
riv6672

That said i’ll Probably enjoy this movie same as the last one. I’m just not going to pretend it’s anything super original or anything, at least not off one trailer/sight unseen.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 08:55 PM
Impediment
Endless

Did anyone else notice the collection of spores, molds, and fungi?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2019 09:11 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote