KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Disney+

Disney+
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disney+

How is everyone liking it? I got a year free through Verizon, not bad.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2019 01:05 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Nov 29th, 2019 01:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

I love my Disney+!

I decided to pay for Disney+ after hearing about these SJWs who were attacking that one show created by SJWs - The Mandalorian.

The SJWs hired by Disney to be outraged hate Baby Yoda!

Well, if Disney who created Baby Yoda hates Baby Yoda - that means I'm giving my money to Disney!

I'm not seeing Rise Of Skywalker 'cause Disney sucks - but I do love The Mandalorian, which is also made by Disney.

Also - I'm totally fine with giving Disney money for The Mandalorian - I don't care that Disney humiliated and destroyed Luke Skywalker. smile

Old Post Nov 29th, 2019 01:23 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I really want to see the Mandalorian, but I have no desire to buy a subscription.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Nov 30th, 2019 at 03:58 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2019 02:34 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i like disney plus..

i enjoy the mandalorian..

this is the way..

i have spoken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I really want to see the Mandalorian, but I have minuets to buy a subscription.

i can always loan you my username big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 29th, 2019 04:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
I love my Disney+!

I decided to pay for Disney+ after hearing about these SJWs who were attacking that one show created by SJWs - The Mandalorian.

The SJWs hired by Disney to be outraged hate Baby Yoda!

Well, if Disney who created Baby Yoda hates Baby Yoda - that means I'm giving my money to Disney!

I'm not seeing Rise Of Skywalker 'cause Disney sucks - but I do love The Mandalorian, which is also made by Disney.

Also - I'm totally fine with giving Disney money for The Mandalorian - I don't care that Disney humiliated and destroyed Luke Skywalker. smile
Oh Fly, who cares.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 06:58 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Oh Fly, who cares.

Banned by Bing, whoops 😬

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Nov 30th, 2019 07:10 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Is there a way to watch episodes in a continuous way other than having to stop the current episode and go to the next manually?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2019 02:31 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ It has an auto-play feature if that's what you're asking. You can turn it on/off in your user settings.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2019 01:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

That's what I'm talking about but the Android app must not have the option.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2019 01:15 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Nevermind I found it.

Thanks.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2019 01:20 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Impediment
I really want to see the Mandalorian, but I have no desire to buy a subscription.

Too bad there's no way to stream a show, without paying for it. evil face

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2019 01:34 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote