KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Power Rangers Reboot

Power Rangers Reboot
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Power Rangers Reboot

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 05:28 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

ANOTHER reboot?

Okay, I guess. I suppose given the rising stock of some of the actors from the previous one, it might cost them less to just start fresh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 06:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
ANOTHER reboot?

My thoughts exactly.

Last reboot got one thing right --- including a cameo of Jason David Frank and Amy Jo Johnson.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 09:52 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Just go back to basics and do rubber suit monsters.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2019 03:38 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

As not a fan of the Power Rangers I really enjoyed the 2017 movie so i’ll Keep an eye out for this one.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 10:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this better feature strong martial arts violence

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 15th, 2019 10:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That’d be cool. thumb up

Old Post Dec 17th, 2019 10:14 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I don’t actually get why it bombed apart from maybe some issues with Goldar being a gigantic metal robot lol. I loved Rita and the kids were ok I wish maybe they were a bit more memorable

But it wasn’t a terrible film

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 04:31 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The Megazord generically looking too Bayformers esque didnt help either, but otherwise it was passable. The Battle For the Grid fighting game is probably the best PR thing to come out on any media in years though, which had the 2017 reboot blue ranger as a free add-on character, but now is basically a walking memorial.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 10:15 AM
Ridley_Prime is online now! Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Power Rangers villains look cheesy af anytime i’ve seen them on TV. The movie was an improvement.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2019 10:37 AM