KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Crow (reboot)

The Crow (reboot)
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Crow????

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 29th, 2020 09:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Nope.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2020 11:19 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just give up already

they tried to get Jason Momoa for the role in the last attempt and nothing came of it.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 12:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Just give up already

they tried to get Jason Momoa for the role in the last attempt and nothing came of it.

Yeah, the article said he and the director walked away, but didn't say why. I wonder why.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 09:06 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by riv6672
Nope.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2020 09:13 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Am I one of the only people on Earth that really likes City of Angels? It's nowhere near Brandon Lee and Alex Proyas's original, but man I loved the setting, the atmosphere, just the look period. The Crow, The Crow: City of Angels, Spawn, Blade...I'm sure all of them were inspired in some part by Batman 89. I love the dark (literally) look to these comic book films.

Anyways, don't touch the original. It is still on my top 10 or so best comic book movies ever and a great film, but it is also a product of its time (the 90's), and I don't know what direction a remake could go in besides cash-grab fever.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 05:42 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ Hm.. I never saw the sequels actually. Should I?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 05:51 PM
Impediment
Endless

The sequels are dog shit, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 06:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I like City of Angels. I enjoy watching it, though that's partially because I've read up on the production and all the things they wanted to do with it before the Producers took a ****ing hatchet to it.

Plus, it has my first ever celeb crush in it, so that helps.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 06:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The original yellow power ranger before she died irl? (the villain of the film)

But yeah, nothing will top the original Crow film.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2020 10:13 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I know they've done other character's for the lead role for the Crow. Don't know why it has to be Eric Draven all the ****en time.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2020 01:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The original yellow power ranger before she died irl? (the villain of the film)

But yeah, nothing will top the original Crow film.

Yeah her.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2020 01:29 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Don't know why it has to be Eric Draven all the ****en time.

It can’t rain all the time.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 10:01 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 12:29 PM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Hm.. I never saw the sequels actually. Should I?
Originally posted by Impediment
The sequels are dog shit, IMO.
Originally posted by -Pr-
I like City of Angels. I enjoy watching it, though that's partially because I've read up on the production and all the things they wanted to do with it before the Producers took a ****ing hatchet to it.

Plus, it has my first ever celeb crush in it, so that helps.

City of Angels' main selling points are Iggy Pop and Thomas Jane as part of the main villain's crew and, IMO, the excellent visual aesthetic and production design of the movie. If you don't feel up to watching it and don't care to spoil it, watch the video on it from "Good Bad Flicks" channel on YouTube. He goes into what Pr is talking about : it got sliced to ribbons in the edit due to Harvey Weinstein's interference.

Very underrated sequel IMO.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 04:12 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 01:22 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I thought it was going to be Jason Momoa. He too busy?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 01:31 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I thought it was going to be Jason Momoa. He too busy?

he don't wanna die early lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 03:21 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I don’t think I’ll be able to unsee Pennywise when he’s got the makeup on but better than Mamoa for the part, in terms body type.

Let’s just cast Tom Payne…

(please log in to view the image)

…and make me and all my Sorority sisters happy.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2022 09:59 AM
cryena
Restricted

Account Restricted

i liked all 4 crow movies and the tv series they just need to do another sequel not a reboot

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2022 06:39 PM
cryena is currently offline Click here to Send cryena a Private Message Find more posts by cryena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote