KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Candyman (2020)

Candyman (2020)
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Candyman trailer

Peele’s take on the urban movie (movie urban?) legend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Candyman...0695238657?s=09

Coming this June.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 01:19 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks.. unimpressive, but will prolly see

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 04:18 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Looks interesting, and I heard that it's not a reboot but a continuation of the original series. The main guy in this is supposed to be the baby that Virginia Madsen rescued in the first movie. Will go see.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 04:28 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I’ll probably pass, I’m kind of over Jordan Peele.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 04:51 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote:
I’ll probably pass, I’m kind of over Jordan Peele.

Peele is the only reason i’ll (Eventually) watch this.
I wasn’t a fan of the OG movies.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 05:14 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've never ever seen the original, But this version looks okay.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 08:20 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
I've never ever seen the original, But this version looks okay.

You should it’s not a bad film

Not sure about this though, I thought it another reboot but it’s a sequel

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 08:28 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

I was just about to make a thread on this.

The original is my favorite horror slasher flick of all-time, the sequel is a darn good horror sequel that really added some solid character and world-building depth to the series' mythos, and this is a sequel not yet another reboot in which Tony Todd is coming back to play Candyman. Plus with Jordan Peele as producer and the talented Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as the lead, yep I'm on board.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 03:04 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have always enjoyed the original movie. It especially scared me as a kid because it took place in Chicago. My aunt actually drove me and my brother to some of the places in the film including Cabrini Green lol.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 03:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

The original is awesome. One if my faves

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 08:17 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ending always got me. And those damn bees.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 09:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I'm in the mood to watch the original lol. Good thing I have access to it.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 10:05 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
The ending always got me. And those damn bees.

I heard they used real bees! confused

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 10:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah those were real bees Tony Todd put in his mouth. Nasty.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 01:57 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah those were real bees Tony Todd put in his mouth. Nasty.

^^^Damn;
those were the days before CGI, and that’s rough!

In the movie THE SWARM they used between 15 and 22 million bees, including almost a million w. their stingers removed to work w. the actors.
On Set Stinger Remover. Talk about a shit job.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 10:09 AM