KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What would happen if Danny Glover stayed on the PredatorShip at the end of Predator2

What is Danny Glover's fate if he stays onboard the Predator Ship?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Predators became annoyed and kill him for being a stowaway 1 25.00%
The Predators take him back to Yautja Prime where the Ancients decide he should be eaten as vermin 0 0%
The Ancients decide to stick him in a hunting-reserve and hunt him for sport 2 50.00%
The Ancients decide to make him an Apprentice (Human Predator) 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What would happen if Danny Glover stayed on the PredatorShip at the end of Predator2
Started by: Battlemaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Battlemaster

Question What would happen if Danny Glover stayed on the PredatorShip at the end of Predator2

Fun fact: the pistol was given to set up a potential sequel to show that the Preds had been coming to earth for centuries, and Predator 3 would have then been set in the past to show how the pistol came about, and show how other people through the ages had fought the Preds with more primitive weaponry (in World War 1, the Civil War, Crimean war, Crusades etc). Since this didn't happen, they turned it into a Dark Horse comic instead called 'Predator 1718'. This comic story explains that the pistol belonged to an 18th century pirate captain called Raphael Adolini, where he faced mutiny by his crew who attacked him. Outnumbered, he fought bravely but was no match, and from the distance, a young Predator watched, and was impressed by Adolini's courage to keep fighting despite the odds. Seeing Adolini was worthy, the Predator joined in and fought back to back with Adolini, defeating his entire crew. Before being killed, one of his crew suddenly shoots Adolini in the back. Dying, Adolini gives his pistol to the young Predator and simply says "take it...". Many years later that same Predator, now an elder greyback, is once again impressed at the bravery of Harrigan here in the face of being outnumbered, and passes on the gun as a sign of respect, honour and courage exactly as Adolini once did. Good comic, I recommend it!

So as the ship is shaking and the doors are closing - Detective Harrigan gets curious and decides to stay onboard the Predator Ship - what happens to him when the Predators get back to Yautja Prime?

Do the Predators there decide to make him an Apprentice (Human Predator) or do they just decide he's a foolish stowaway and kill him?

Old Post May 7th, 2020 03:39 AM
Battlemaster is currently offline Click here to Send Battlemaster a Private Message Find more posts by Battlemaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

None of the above. They probably drop him off at his apartment

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 7th, 2020 03:59 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who knows? This movie was terrible. I’m not going to spend brain cells thinking about it in depth.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 7th, 2020 04:25 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This Movie is Awesome! IT is Way better then any of the Trash that Followed it.
I say they just kick is Black Ass to the Curb.

Old Post May 7th, 2020 05:02 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Predator 1 and 2 were both great. Predators was meh the last one was a ****ing horrible atrocity.

There is hundreds of great Yautja comic and book lore. They should stick to that and make either Concrete Jungle, Race Wars or several others. Concrete Jungle with Dutches brother Schaefer would have been amazeballs.

Old Post May 7th, 2020 08:29 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

he becomes another has been actor who gets free cookies

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 7th, 2020 08:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Just like the Star Wars Sequel Actors!!!!!!

Old Post May 8th, 2020 05:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

The Predators would welcome him as one of their own if could survive the ritual hunt they go too.

Is been shown the Predators do have a few humans in their groups who they respect.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 06:06 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Yeah, Such as that Machinko Noguchi in the Dark Horse, But eventually she turned on them when she finds out the clan that she was with was hunting humans.

Old Post May 9th, 2020 02:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
^ Yeah, Such as that Machinko Noguchi in the Dark Horse, But eventually she turned on them when she finds out the clan that she was with was hunting humans.

She didn't in the novels...at least the few I read she didn't.

Old Post May 9th, 2020 06:08 AM