KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Zack Snyder's Justice League

Zack Snyder's Justice League
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The #Snydercut of Justice League releasing in 2021

The version of the 2017 film Justice League is to air on HBOmax sometime next year

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/...max-1234611928/

Thoughts?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 20th, 2020 06:43 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

If we had gotten the Snydercut at first, the DCEU might still be a thing.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 07:13 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll probably check it out, but I'm not expecting much improvement, if any

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 20th, 2020 07:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'll watch it as I'm morbidly curious, but I'm expecting it to be as bad as or worse than the final cut we got.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 20th, 2020 07:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Looking forward to it.

Can't be worse than Josstice League.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 07:26 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

it will still be utter dogshit that the wb/dc corporate slave cocksucking shills will say its the best thing ever..

the whole entirely of the dceu except for wonder woman and aquaman has been dogshit diarrhea

i hope alcoholic lush affleck can stop drinking soon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 20th, 2020 08:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

His Man Of Steel was a good start. It had some problems, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed in a second film. But the idiots at the top had to rush it with that stupid Batman V Superman shit.

I honestly hope it turns out to be a good flick, just so Synder can give those assholes the middle fingers.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 08:31 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Why do so many people hype up this cut for a film as if the guy behind it didn't release two bad DCEU films prior? Man of Steel was bad, and BvS was abysmal (yes, including the extended cut).

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it will still be utter dogshit that the wb/dc corporate slave cocksucking shills will say its the best thing ever..

the whole entirely of the dceu except for wonder woman and aquaman has been dogshit diarrhea

i hope alcoholic lush affleck can stop drinking soon
This retard is still so frothing mad about nothing. laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2020 09:10 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'm not hyping it up. Its just that everybody whose seen it, including actors and crew from those 2 bad movies who acknowledged they were bad said tht it was pretty awesome. However it turns out it'll be better than Whedon when he decided to scrap it halfway through and just add and drop tons of stuff at a whim.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 09:13 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

lol cant believe the Snyder fans won.

And yeah even though I like MOS, I agree with Nemebro in that theres literally no reason to believe this would have been any good after MOS & BvS.

It was an unnecessarily rushed trilogy leading into JL, from a Director that like it or hate it, didnt exactly give us a Batman Begins or Iron Man1 level quality start with MOS.

Old Post May 20th, 2020 10:25 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by NemeBro
Why do so many people hype up this cut for a film as if the guy behind it didn't release two bad DCEU films prior? Man of Steel was bad, and BvS was abysmal (yes, including the extended cut).

I liked MoS. Anyway, I think the only people who are hyped about it are the ones who liked BvS. I expect it will end up being quite bad but am morbidly curious.

Honestly, the best thing about this is it shows what a group of passionate fans can do.

Last edited by ares834 on May 20th, 2020 at 10:33 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2020 10:26 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's still gonna suck, but longer.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 20th, 2020 11:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Nothing can save this shit movie. I don't want future DC movies to have anything to do with Snyder. Especially not after BvS.

PWNT

Old Post May 21st, 2020 12:18 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh goody a directors cut! same garbage with added garbage!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 12:37 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Couldn't care less about it.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 12:59 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by NemeBro

This retard is still so frothing mad about nothing. laughing out loud

this mental patient is mad about nothing... are you off your meds jackass

hey nemecock... you must like to cry in your piss

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on May 21st, 2020 at 02:26 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2020 02:23 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Nothing can save this shit movie. I don't want future DC movies to have anything to do with Snyder. Especially not after BvS.

Yeah, this. May check out at some point if I hear it's an improvement, but will also have no problem skipping on entirely as I did Birds of Prey. Either way, fine with just waiting for the next good films (WW 1984 and such), likely forgetting this cut even if I see it just as I did Joss's JL.

MoS I only liked as far as the action scenes. Characterization-wise it was poor, but yeah, pretty much what everyone said.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 03:03 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You just reminded me that I haven't watched Birds of Prey. I can't remember the last time I intentionally skipped a comic book movie...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 21st, 2020 03:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Impediment
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It's still gonna suck, but longer.

Yes. This.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 06:14 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by -Pr-
You just reminded me that I haven't watched Birds of Prey. I can't remember the last time I intentionally skipped a comic book movie...

Thats not right Pr. If we had to sit through that torture, then you should too.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 07:44 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote