KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Cleopatra

Cleopatra
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Cleopatra

this is literally the wrong film for someone who cannot act let lone has the ody to be Cleopatra..

https://deadline.com/2020/10/cleopa...ing-1234595246/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 06:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think she has done well enough with the material she had to work with in the movies I've seen her in. Though those have only been super hero movies.

Looking at the list of other stuff she has been in, idk if I can draw any conclusion on if she'd be good or bad.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 08:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She's a decent actress. If the movie is well-written, I think she'll be a fine Cleopatra.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2020 10:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It’s Gal Gadot? Playing Cleopatra?
No ones gonna care if she’s reading the phone book.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2020 10:46 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
She's a decent actress. If the movie is well-written, I think she'll be a fine Cleopatra.

^Cosigned

She's also ridiculously good looking, so that helps too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 12th, 2020 11:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

They should recast Simon Woods from Rome to play Augustus. He was top drawer Machiavellian savage in that. His conversation with Cleopatra was phenomenal. She seduced and outwitted Caeser and Marc Anthony and was completely out of her depth with Octavian.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2020 12:14 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

laughing out loud Bruce skyfaggot crying because she’s a DC actress.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:02 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They should recast Simon Woods from Rome to play Augustus. He was top drawer Machiavellian savage in that. His conversation with Cleopatra was phenomenal. She seduced and outwitted Caeser and Marc Anthony and was completely out of her depth with Octavian.

Because Octavian wanted the 'D'.

He was good in that though. The younger self actor did rather well for a child actor I though as well.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess some people are buttmad cuz the race of the actress isn't egyptian or arabian even tho the character Gadot is playing was neither of those things.

This reminds me of people complaining how white Dunkirk was.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Insane Titan

grow the frack up you piece of dogshit cucksucker. don't get me started you pissant douhebag woke bastard... oh and you clearly need a 5150 hold since you can't handle things. you jackass

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn that escalated quickly.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:26 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Insane Titan

oh and you dumbass, have you and her conveniently forgotten that she was in a few fast and furious films prior to landing wonder woman you racist, misogynistic male chauvinistic pig.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:39 PM
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by Surtur
(please log in to view the image)

I'm stoned as **** like did I miss a couple pages🤣🤣🤣🤣 it happened so fast I almost apologized to everyone for no reason

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:52 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol no it's all one page...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 09:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Best.Thread.Ever.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 10:03 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The anger of Disneywalker always delivers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 10:09 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by playa1258
The anger of Disneywalker always delivers.

not angry bait boy.. just truthful.. if you don;t like it get yourself perm banned

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 10:34 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Its ok I'm sure you wanted some dark meat MCU tramp for Cleopatra.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 10:44 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Speaking of the MCU: Danai Gurira would make a great Cleopatra, decently talented actress and sexy AF, as Cleo was the ancient world's sexual icon.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2020 11:00 PM