KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Marvel Cinematic Universe fatigue?

Marvel Cinematic Universe fatigue?
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel Cinematic Universe fatigue?

The MCU has a large number of movies and TV shows, but has anyone reached the point of getting fatigue and getting bored of it as the story continues?.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 04:19 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 07:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Aside from Loki which was really disappointing Imo, their products remain high quality for the most part.

Eternals is the first one I wont be watching on the big screen. Will def catch it on Disney Plus though.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 07:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

For me it's mainly be downhill from Iron Man.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 07:45 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
For me it's mainly be downhill from Iron Man.

See Stiltman? And you thought I was the only one.

The MCU has indeed been in a downward slide since Iron Man.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 07:51 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Yes, I’m pretty over it. I don’t think I’ve even watched anything, post Endgame. I’ll probably check out Spider-Man 3 and Thor 4. Other than that, I could give two shits about the MCU.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 08:10 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

And that's why the DCU wins. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 08:18 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by cdtm
And that's why the DCU wins. thumb up

Theres a DCU ??!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 10:23 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

There's been some good ones, mediocre ones, and awful ones.

I've been fatigued on them for a long time.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2021 11:59 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The formula needs to change, but I’m still a hopeful fan.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 12:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
The formula needs to change, but I’m still a hopeful fan.
I want real films made again. Like the Godfather, Shawshank even things like GATTACA.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 02:12 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You would want Gattaca.

With it's very obvious liberal bias against eugenics. stick out tongue

What do they think this business of choosing your babies gender is? Egenics, baby!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 02:34 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I want real films made again. Like the Godfather, Shawshank even things like GATTACA.

Yes. Mid budget dramas, that aren’t straight up Oscar bait, are basically dead

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 06:28 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Yes. Mid budget dramas, that aren’t straight up Oscar bait, are basically dead
Sadly true.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 08:28 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Theres a DCU ??!!

laughing out loud

Don't count on cdtm getting a single thing right, ever.

Except for his incest fantasies, of course. Nobody questions those.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2021 08:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

No Way Home is getting insane amounts of hype. So yeah...fatigue.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 02:07 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

MCU is raping the competition thumb up

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 02:18 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

No Way Home will set records when it comes out. The big heroes of the MCU can still deliver.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 05:02 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Don't count on cdtm getting a single thing right, ever.

Except for his incest fantasies, of course. Nobody questions those.

👀

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2021 05:20 PM
Senor Cage

quote:
Yes, I’m pretty over it. I don’t think I’ve even watched anything, post Endgame. I’ll probably check out Spider-Man 3 and Thor 4. Other than that, I could give two shits about the MCU.

Shang was pretty good. Second to Suicide Squad this year, IMO. Black Widow was decent and I think I'll skip Eternals.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2021 01:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote