KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Who in the MCU is the most similar to Superman?

Who in the MCU is the most similar to Superman?
Started by: HumbleServant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HumbleServant

Thor
Captain Marvel
Vision
Ikaris

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 04:15 PM
HumbleServant is currently offline Click here to Send HumbleServant a Private Message Find more posts by HumbleServant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

the Scarlet Witch I'd say but I'm gonna go with Captain Marvel

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 05:58 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman, obviously.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 08:17 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If they ever fold in Gladiator into the MCU, that guy is a Superman rip-off.

If/When they do and they're not too old by that time, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau or Alexander Skarsgard could be two good choices to play Kallark. They both can do arrogant confidence well.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 08:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Ikaris right now

i believe Sentry is coming soon though

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 09:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I know Adam Warlock is coming, has Sentry been confirmed for sure? I only heard rumors.

Also considering they're already used the "make the world forget about me" plot line in Spider-Man: No Way Home, that could bite into Sentry's story.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 09:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor fulfils the Superman role of turning up mid battle and making the other members redundant... Infinity War and Justice league do the same thing here.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 11:03 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Captain Marvel

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 26th, 2022 11:58 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
Captain Marvel
She does it as well in Endgame but less effectively.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 12:07 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, thinking about it; Thor is more like Goku. He makes everyone else redundant but is also so retarded by wanting to talk to Thanos instead of taking the killshot with his spanking new haxx attack, he extends the story to an uneeded and boring extra three hours of my life I can never get back. Yes, Infinity War Thor is Goku!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 12:11 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Robtard
I know Adam Warlock is coming, has Sentry been confirmed for sure? I only heard rumors.

Also considering they're already used the "make the world forget about me" plot line in Spider-Man: No Way Home, that could bite into Sentry's story.

i've just heard rumblings about sentry

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 03:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by Robtard
If they ever fold in Gladiator into the MCU, that guy is a Superman rip-off.

If/When they do and they're not too old by that time, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau or Alexander Skarsgard could be two good choices to play Kallark. They both can do arrogant confidence well.

Aren't they too good looking for that? Kallark is one ugly mofo.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 07:14 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Actually, thinking about it; Thor is more like Goku. He makes everyone else redundant but is also so retarded by wanting to talk to Thanos instead of taking the killshot with his spanking new haxx attack, he extends the story to an uneeded and boring extra three hours of my life I can never get back. Yes, Infinity War Thor is Goku!
Endgame Thor is Majin Buu. He just wants to be happy and eat you. But he is sad.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2022 11:43 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At the moment its Ikaris.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2022 06:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i've just heard rumblings about sentry
I'll be honest the MCU might not want his drug addiction and mental issues Bruce, I'm not sure I'd want my kids watching that character.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2022 02:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

They didn't want Tony's. I doubt things have changed much since then.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2022 02:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

From the lobby thought you asked who on KMC is most similar to Superman.

Had a member all set, now not sure what to say..

Old Post Jan 28th, 2022 02:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
They didn't want Tony's. I doubt things have changed much since then.
thumb up Exactly.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2022 04:26 PM
tkitna

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'll be honest the MCU might not want his drug addiction and mental issues Bruce, I'm not sure I'd want my kids watching that character.

Then dont include it. Its not like the movies havent taken liberties before with characters.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 28th, 2022 09:35 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Aren't they too good looking for that? Kallark is one ugly mofo.

Film studios don't care, they prefer good looking heroes.

Logan in the comics is short and ugly, yet they cast Hugh Jackman who's over 6' tall and has won "sexiest man" awards. Granted, he did a great job in the role.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2022 10:14 PM