KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Love Lies Bleeding (2024)

Love Lies Bleeding (2024)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Love Lies Bleeding (2024)

This looks really good. The director did Saint Maud which was an excellent little film.

Starring Kristen Stewart and Ed Harris.

IMDB

Old Post Jan 20th, 2024 01:20 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This appears to be getting pretty good reviews...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/lo...s_bleeding_2024

Old Post Mar 7th, 2024 07:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah a movie with hulking muscular lesbians with daddy issues is pretty much made for me looking forward to seeing this. thumb up

Old Post Mar 7th, 2024 07:42 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trailer looks good, I like lesbian sex and the song in an 80s guilty pleasure of mine. Will watch.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 7th, 2024 08:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

KS has a nice snatch.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2024 10:20 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah a movie with hulking muscular lesbians with daddy issues is pretty much made for me looking forward to seeing this. thumb up

^^^Same. yes

Old Post Apr 17th, 2024 03:44 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This is greatness.

Thou shalt watch.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2024 02:22 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

This director is excellent. I like how she delves into the psychological fuckery of things. Not since Darren Aronofsky has someone done it so effectively.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2024 11:01 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I thought the abstract-like twists in the final act took away from the film more than added, but I overall really enjoyed. Do recommend.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 04:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I thought the abstract-like twists in the final act took away from the film...

What exactly do you mean by "abstract-like twists"?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 08:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Mostly the two scenes where she's [SPOILER - highlight to read]: high on roids and hallucinates vomiting out her ky jelly covered girlfriend and the Attack of the 50 Foot Woman homage.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2024 10:37 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I would call those more like surreal hallucinations, yeah. That's the sort of thing that I thought elevated it. The psychological element.

If you haven't seen Saint Maud it's sort of psychological, too. Excellent film as well.

I think this director is going to be great...

Old Post May 1st, 2024 01:59 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Whatever you want to call it, I didn't care too much for it.

I'll definitely check out more of her films though.

Old Post May 1st, 2024 05:28 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, the super big part was a little silly. I think that should have been a little more subtle and then jumped back to reality with her just wrecking him with sheer roid-rage and adrenaline, but otherwise I liked it.

Old Post May 1st, 2024 07:56 PM