KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pirates Of The Caribbean!!

Pirates Of The Caribbean!!
Started by: Caribbean_Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

Love Pirates Of The Caribbean!!

What do you think was the funniest thinglove Johnnylove did or said in the movie?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 02:47 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

OMG!
Please careful with the spoilers!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 02:49 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

he has so many great lines in the film!!!!!!! he made me laugh sooooooo much!! and he soooo sexy!big grin love love love

Attachment: jacksparrow4.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:27 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

What's A Spoiler confused

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:35 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

a spoiler is like when you say sumit which is going 2 spoil the movie for people who havn't seen it yet. look at the "how to post a spoiler" thread and it tells you how to do them.

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:40 PM
cogger15 is currently offline Click here to Send cogger15 a Private Message Find more posts by cogger15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

highlight the grey bit 2 read!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: This is what a spoiler looks like!!!!

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:42 PM
WeAreTheWorld

o well I'm not gonig to be the one writing things

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:43 PM
WeAreTheWorld

hehe that is cool though

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 03:53 PM
urtalkingtoroby

None of you understand how awsome captain jack sparrow is or maybe you do but hes sooooo crazy and awsome and in the movie i didnt care about anyone except him. I need the script and stuff if any knows where i can find the script i would be happy hmmmm sooooooo cool! i have to be exactly like captain jack sparrow

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:06 PM
urtalkingtoroby is currently offline Click here to Send urtalkingtoroby a Private Message Find more posts by urtalkingtoroby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
urtalkingtoroby

will turner isnt even half as cool as captain jack sparrow and also, hes evil cause he knocked him out and told the crew that he fell behind. Argh!! Captain jack sparrow is cooler then everyone.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:08 PM
urtalkingtoroby is currently offline Click here to Send urtalkingtoroby a Private Message Find more posts by urtalkingtoroby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Re: Pirates Of The Caribbean!!

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean_Chick
What do you think was the funniest thinglove Johnnylove did or said in the movie?

Ok does anyone want to answer this. Because you guy are pretty much saying what you've been saying in the POTC, POTC2, Johnny Depp and Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom threads.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:23 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

yep. love the movie. one of my favs. "Stop blowing holes in my ship!" and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: "But why is the rum gone?!" love them.

Last edited by fungrl515 on Aug 12th, 2003 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:32 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

just testin. how do you do the spoilers? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: spoiler

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:36 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think you got it big grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 04:53 PM
cogger15
JohnnyDeppObbsessive

we do understand how cool jack sparrow is! hes the best! so funny and so sexy!! pirate love love love love

Attachment: jacksparrow5.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Can Ya Dig It??

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:09 PM
undomiel
evenstar

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: drink up me hearties Yo ho!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:17 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

yep. i think we got the best ones. i love looking at the script though. it's so much fun!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:38 PM
KidRock

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: a wedding?! I LOVE WEDDINGS DRINKS ALL AROUND!!!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:44 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

oh, and you have to love this part.

Jack: Well, then, I confess, it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out!
Murtogg: I said no lies!
Mullroy: I think he's telling the truth.
Murtogg: If he were telling the truth, he wouldn't have told us.
Jack : Unless, of course, he knew you wouldn't believe the truth even if he told it to you.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:52 PM
WeAreTheWorld

yeah they are all funny

Cogger that first one is an awesome I haven't seen that one of him
until now

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 05:58 PM