KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » I saw that on the Runescape Forums

I saw that on the Runescape Forums
Started by: Kingang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kingang

I saw that on the Runescape Forums

The black dragons I'd be fighting would be in the Evil Chicken's Lair, before conclusion of the part of the subquest, so crowding isn't an issue. Melee-ing black dragons takes a very long time, but You also need to jump through a lot of hoops for asyn shades as well. I'll be using the Ectofuntus for the dragon bones. Thanks for any help You all could give.As for Dragon Legs, they are 800k over the skirt for the same stats, and Torag's legs are better if you don't mind paying for your upkeep. If you do, swap em out for skirt over thighs. But if you've got enough money, Bandos Tassets possess MORE defense, give prayer and strength. So in summary Bandos Chest/Legs are the best options when you're able to afford them. However, in case you can not, for now here are a few quick update recommendations.

Swap Bandos boots for Dragon ones, Dragon are cheaper, lighter, and give strength. Get a Berserker Ring. The RoW bonus is mediocre, and +4 continuous strength is significantly more useful. Aside from that, Fire Cape. The remainder of your gear is either the best you can get or will be the best that you can get til you can update to Bandos CP/Tassets. My accounts 0ranges2 (some of u might remember me) had gotten banned a few months back I took a 3 month break or so. Now I have an older account which was my first account ever, that had gotten prohibited a long while ago, but a couple of days ago I took a peek at it and it had been unbanned (must've bin because of this upgrade a few months ago ).

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 10:30 AM
Kingang is currently offline Click here to Send Kingang a Private Message Find more posts by Kingang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

-Nods- ty.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 07:55 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

That is some burnt ass overdone copypasta, start over and watch the temp on your burners, and for fvcks sake stop using so much fvcking garlic, there was enough in there to kill all the vampires in Transexualvania.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2020 09:48 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote