KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Trivia » Movie Help

Movie Help
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Movie Help

Hi, I'm looking for a movie I saw a few years ago, Um it's from the 90's and its omething about there is a war in heaven, and I only remember that this guy that had the lead rolo, had some sort of vison where he saw alot of angles that had rebeled against god on spikes that where pireced trough them, so what movie is that? and I dont really know for certain but I think that there was a sequal to it, not sure thu, thx for the help

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 01:29 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Sounds a bit like The Prophecy, but I'm not sure... Been a while since I saw those. It's a trilogy, so the sequel part is covered. Hopefully one of the oracles here will post a second opinion to clear this up for you.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2005 06:58 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Oh that would be the one I'm looking for, thx m8!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:58 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Anytime, and take a peek at the doom2 tread at the games forum wink

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:56 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack753
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice post

Old Post Aug 16th, 2020 06:16 PM
jack753 is currently offline Click here to Send jack753 a Private Message Find more posts by jack753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FredHokk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice post

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 02:18 PM
FredHokk is currently offline Click here to Send FredHokk a Private Message Find more posts by FredHokk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

You suck harder than anything that has ever sucked in whole sucking history of things that suck.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 11:08 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gimii
Restricted

Account Restricted

watch it

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2021 03:43 PM
gimii is currently offline Click here to Send gimii a Private Message Find more posts by gimii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote