KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Orlando Bloom

Orlando Bloom
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Orlando Bloom

try emailing

[email protected]

you may be pleasently suprised its bloomy himself though all you possesed lasses mite want to know

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:07 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quite an original, email isnt it, lol

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:12 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

by the way thats not orlandos email, it is mine, il clear that up before any lawsuits start comeing at me

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:19 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

eh thats funny....orlando doesnt even have a computer...maybe u can fool others, BUT NOT ME

HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN

trick or treatin is tonight...tomorrow is offically halloween!!!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:59 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

thats kinda wrong because why would you want ppl e-mailing you about orlando bloom when it isn't even him? why? why? whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:06 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

p.s like the pic of sean bean

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:07 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

because ive done it before and some of the things ppl would tell orlando is quite good, i was bombarded by emails sayin they loved me before, AND IT BROUGHT HAPPINESS TO PEOPLE, until i told them it was a joke and emotionaly crushed them forever

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:08 PM
aniron

thats well shady, whats wrong with you?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:11 PM
The Inkeeper

nowt man, it was my "mate" i hate him, he thought it would be funny, but i told people it was me after he left

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:36 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

sauron, thats a little harsh, you broke peoples hearts for a laugh

but then...they should wise enough and know that orlando doesnt even have a computer

it tis a tsk

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:48 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

*they should be wise enough*

ah typos

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:48 PM
The Inkeeper

well im sorry, i was just bored, boys will be boys

Im Back happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:07 PM
luvorli4ever

u lie

(its a picture of me and orli) love orlando makes my world go round!!!!!!"As soon as I got to New Zealand, I went bungee jumping. I was standing on the platform for one hour contemplating whether to jump or not".

"I don't care much about the money at all. Frankly, if I get the chance to kiss someone in a movie, they wouldn't need to pay me at all."

"Basically, I can say that I came to acting because of the women."

"The girls have got a bit excited. I spoke to my agent and she says she's wading through the fan mail. We've got bags of it."

"I got to dress up in funny clothes and run around New Zealand with a bow and arrow for 18 months, how bad could that be?"

"I can be a little bit outrageous. I can be a lot of things. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, so I love to go out there and do kind of crazy stuff which is slightly outrageous, like bungee jumping, skydiving, surfing and that sort of stuff. But I also like to just chill with my friends and go and see movies and do normal things."

"I mean, I have a great job. I get to dress up and become somebody else, especially when it's someone like Legolas, who's this super-cool kind of otherworldly elf. It's, like, I'm lucky, man, so why would I not appreciate that?"

"Viggo will go on about Elves and how they're always doing their nails and brushing their long, blonde hair, and being all prissy. And i just say: Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!"

"In England, when you meet someone, you're normally quite drunk and end up having some messy little snog in a cab on the way home."

About his tattoo: "It was designed by Alan Lee, who illustrated all of the Lord of the Rings books. It's in Elvish script, and it's the word for nine. We all chose to put them in different places. I got mine on my forearm, because I'm an archer."

"It was quite amusing to see the cast on a night off in Wellington. The Hobbits would be picking their feet, and the Elves would be picking their ears."

"I had to train pretty extensively to get fluidity and the kind of grace and ease of movement that distinguishes an Elf. Training with the bow and arrow was a great way to find my character. I got pretty good. At the end, my archery instructor would throw a paper plate into the air, and I could nail it with an arrow."

Elijah Wood: "The Hobbits tended to spend their free time together, so the closest friends that I had on the movie were Billy and Dom and Sean. And Orlando the Elf, who happened to join us as well, much to our dismay. No, he's a good guy. The Hobbits went to Australia...we went to Sydney and checked out the Star Wars set. The Elf joined us. We went on surfing trips a lot. It was a close union of boys."

Liv Tyler: We all lived in houses, some of us in apartments. Orlando and I lived right around the corner from where Peter lives on this beautiful bay, up on these cliffs, and we had just the sea in front of us. You wake up to rainbows and dolphins. So, we had each other and work and some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen.

Peter Jackson: Orlando couldn't stop bungee jumping.

Happy Dance dance you banana dance dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:39 PM
luvorli4ever is currently offline Click here to Send luvorli4ever a Private Message Find more posts by luvorli4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiger lilly
purty flowur

i find that bloody hilarious to be honest.... laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:52 PM
tiger lilly is currently offline Click here to Send tiger lilly a Private Message Find more posts by tiger lilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legolases lady

hey ppl im blonde so u mite hav guessed i ddnt understand any of the above but i must say orli is hot, and his fave veg is spinnage, did ne1 see him on graham norton?god hes hot

ps so is charlie simpson frm busted o soz i know this is lotrs forum silly me love

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 08:20 PM
legolases lady is currently offline Click here to Send legolases lady a Private Message Find more posts by legolases lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Love

i luv Orli, almost 2 death. Man, what i would giv 2 b wit him!
Viggo Mortensen's pretty hot 2. luv 'em both.
cool

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:32 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

BTWS, i'm new 2 this board

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 09:33 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

right i apologise, and will only occasionaly giggle about it with with tigerlily in the corner when no1 is looking, but honestly it was my mate who put it in anorion and orlinelijahsgirl and welcome bloom4eva

all hug n make up

*HUGS*

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:06 PM
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Orli

I luv orlando so much. he is just so incredibly hott and lovable. MMMMMHMMM! H eis mah future hubby. This is my first post so yea, peace out. eek!

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:26 AM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoluvagurl

Ahh, Orlando! hot!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 05:48 AM
orlandoluvagurl is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoluvagurl a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoluvagurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote