KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Primtime Rotk special on ABC

Primtime Rotk special on ABC
Started by: BingaBonga

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Smile Primtime Rotk special on ABC

I thought it was wonderful. It was on at 9:00 PM for Central time in the U.S., 10, Eastern time... but I really learned a lot from it, i really wish that i had taped it, did anyone else see it? smile

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:11 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

My friend taped it, but I never saw it. sad

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:52 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
feanorlp

I had the fortune of watching it and taping it. And yes, it was great, tho the guy who wrote the monologue script for the special didn't seem to have a clue bout LOTR. He said that the battle of Pellenor Fields was a distraction to give Frodo some time to finish the task. What the f**k? That said, I loved the special and have watched it twice now. smile

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:19 AM
feanorlp is currently offline Click here to Send feanorlp a Private Message Find more posts by feanorlp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

quote:
Originally posted by feanorlp
I had the fortune of watching it and taping it. And yes, it was great, tho the guy who wrote the monologue script for the special didn't seem to have a clue bout LOTR. He said that the battle of Pellenor Fields was a distraction to give Frodo some time to finish the task. What the f**k? That said, I loved the special and have watched it twice now. smile

That's what the battle IS. It keeps Sauron's eye away from Frodo long enough for him to destroy the ring, since the armies of men don't really stand a chance against Sauron in terms of an army battle.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 11:22 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yeah, and it will be the best battle ever... well maybe... but anyway they showed the scene when arwen loses her immortality... sad, but i still don't like arwen... big grin

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 12:47 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
szhismine
hobbit and Rock God lover

i taped it. big grin it was great.

i was so happy for any glimpse of ROTK. any. i'm just so excited to see it, and the special made me more anxious to see it! esp. the parts with Merry and Pippin. big grin

and i liked the part with Arwen.

i did not make this banner btw, kella did. wink

worship all that is holy: worship Dom! love

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 01:33 AM
szhismine is currently offline Click here to Send szhismine a Private Message Find more posts by szhismine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

it was very interesting, but i didn't know that elves hands were always warm... did you? or did jackson just add that in?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 01:37 AM
Aurora
Princess

I watched it, and taped it. It made me want to leave my house and camp outside the theater until Dec. 16th. I loved the scene with Arwen. But I was so happy to see an interview with the Hobbits that included Andy Serkis. He is so much a part of the movie, and he hasn't really been as noticed as the rest of the cast. It was a very good show, but I want the movie. *stamps foot*

PS Dom looked sooooooo cute. I am glad he talked alot so I could see him. wink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:03 AM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i know! go andy serkis!!!

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 02:11 AM