KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » What is his fate.... This dude is the key to the movie...

What is his fate.... This dude is the key to the movie...
Started by: loyaltosmeagal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
loyaltosmeagal

Angry What is his fate.... This dude is the key to the movie...

I recently started getting back into the movie.... Gollum/smeagal really got me back into the show... Sam's such a dick to the little dude.. Does Gollum win over Smeagal and ends up getting himself killed?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:25 PM
loyaltosmeagal is currently offline Click here to Send loyaltosmeagal a Private Message Find more posts by loyaltosmeagal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllll i not answering this....... the movie is out tonite and u could try reading the BOOK

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:29 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElvenQueen

Read the book. Or see the movie...your questions will be answered.

And sam is just really protective of Frodo and rightly so. He saw Gollum's true colors when Frodo was unable to. Thats why as you say he was a dick to Gollum. He didnt trust him and he was right. Just wait till you see Return of the King. You wont blame Sam for being suspicious.

A place that I can share with you

http://www.shirtless4ever.cjb.net

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 06:53 PM
ElvenQueen is currently offline Click here to Send ElvenQueen a Private Message Find more posts by ElvenQueen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

I read the book....and forgot what happens....oh well

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:05 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loyaltosmeagal

Angry Smeagal........

I'll read the books to get caught up.... I know Sam is just trying to take care of Frado.... I'm just one of those novelist who would like to see Smeagal survive and return to form for helping them... I know he's insane because of the ring..... I would be too after 500 years with that madness.......... Smeagal just caught a sentimental bone in me for sympathy....

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:15 PM
loyaltosmeagal is currently offline Click here to Send loyaltosmeagal a Private Message Find more posts by loyaltosmeagal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loyaltosmeagal

Oh... To the student.... I was born on 8-21-71.... Just a small coincedence...

Long live Smeagal.... big grin

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:21 PM
turin

well smeagol causes a great evil, but in the end his evil deeds end up working out for good, thats all i'll say

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:28 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

smeagOl with an o mate

read the books, and no hes not trying to help frodo, maybe for a brief time, but only because he swore on the ring,

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:29 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loyaltosmeagal

Well, Smeagal is still a kick ass little dude... Gollum just screwed it up for me... a skitzo battle.... sux but oh well.... Hold true to the story... Like I said... it struck a sympathy bone with me.....

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:45 PM
nephalim27

It's supposed to.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:48 PM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loyaltosmeagal

Suppose to what Hold true or suck...... Smeagal should break free.....

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:52 PM
The Inkeeper

well if thats what you want then erm im very sorry

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:56 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loyaltosmeagal

You all have been very informative..... It should be a great movie... I'll get spun up on my reading and find out from the beginning just how screwed up Gollum is and how Smeagol comes to be or vice versa.... Rock on people...... evil face

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:00 PM
nephalim27

It's supposed to strike a sympathy bone.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:16 PM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

ya strike a sympothy bone with ya then bites the bone right off, oops i've said too much, lol.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:27 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote