KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Movie theatre

Movie theatre
Started by: Gotwa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gotwa
Ring Master

Movie theatre

I think most of those people who don't read the books need to be banned from the theatre. I was watching RotK today.. and some people when Sam got married were all.. 'AWWWW' really loud.. and kept being annoying.. I wanted to stab them with my straw..

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:22 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Now, now, I know it's annoying. Well, we had an incident when the damn fire alarm kept going off for no reason. One of my friends decided to go up and tell them to knock it off. It was annoying.

It was great because when Gandalf wacked Denethor with his staff to get him to shut up with the stupid orders, the entire theater broke out in applause. John Noble did an excellent job.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:28 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Haha I loved that part. I just wish the Shire fights would have been added.. -.-

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:29 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Anyway, I know it may be annoying, but that would be impossible to do. I had to tell my friends what was going on half the time, but I enjoyed it.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:29 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

nah gotwa then the series wont break any records............and besides people today ( i am being GENERAL) are too lazy to read books anymore.

hell you should see the amount of people in here asking stupid questions that could be answered if they read the book!!!.......it annoys the hell out of me

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:30 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

what are you talking about when you said the series won't break any records?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:36 AM
SKAliv
Snapple Fanatic

It's one thing to support the movie with a few well-earned applauses every now and then, but when people go overboard, it really bothers me. This guy sitting next to me kept yelling out, and at first, I was glad to see him getting so into the movie. Then I just got really pissed off.

The WORST is when people clap at parts that should not be clapped at, just because they're smartasses.

--Liv

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:46 AM
SKAliv is currently offline Click here to Send SKAliv a Private Message Find more posts by SKAliv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Yup, this one group of guys yelled out "ass!" to some orc. I'm like grow up. I know that going to a movie is fun, but when you're not the only ones in the audience, then it's annoying.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:00 AM
SKAliv
Snapple Fanatic

yeah...especially when it's a good movie. Like, why can't they yell out immature stuff like that when they go to one of those cheap teen movies with no plot. Argh, what has happened to this country?!?!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:21 AM
SKAliv is currently offline Click here to Send SKAliv a Private Message Find more posts by SKAliv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

I had this one guy behind me laughing at the parts he shouldn't laugh at.. such as the giant stones flying through people at Minas Tirith, and when Frodo got his finger bitten off, and when Frodo rejected Sam.. etc.. I wanted to stab him with a straw too.. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:47 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Here is my ROTK experience at the theather:

2hrs to buy tickets.
1 1/2 hrs in line to enter the theather showing.
a 4 min trip to the bathroom (Damn all that Cherry Coke I was drinking)
Full house not a seat available.

Was it worth it? YOU BETCHA!!!! Even if I had to stand for 3hrs I would still see this film!!!! Well, gotta get ready for tomorrow again......cuz I have to see this movie again and again!!!! I love this film!!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:08 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote