KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Midsummer Murders

Midsummer Murders
Started by: Mighty Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Midsummer Murders

Who here like Midsummer Murders, cos i sure do. Tell me what you think of it. What do you think of Barnaby's new partner, not as good as Troy i thought but he was OK.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:21 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MsFit

Midsomer murders is alright. I wish they'd bring Troy back though. Still, can't blame him for leaving- seems like a bit of a dangerous place to live!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:02 PM
MsFit is currently offline Click here to Send MsFit a Private Message Find more posts by MsFit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

I sort of liked it, and Troy is soooo much better than the new bloke.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 04:26 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilvorlandobloom

Did u know Orlando Bloom was on this show once?
i wish they showed it in the U.S. so i could see it.

im sorry to all u people who hate when he is mentioned in a thread not about him... i just had too...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 04:20 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

Midsummer Murders rocks!!! I like both Troy and Scott, but Troy is far better. I think it would be good if Troy returned and he teamed up with Barnaby and Scott to solve a strange murder. Plus, Cully is hot!!!

Attachment: st_deadmans14.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:55 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@F1
Tomato Crisps

i like midsomer murders, infact i like most detectives especially the quirky ones like jonathon creek.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 08:54 PM
@F1 is currently offline Click here to Send @F1 a Private Message Find more posts by @F1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Most of the detective programmes aren't that bad, i must agree - especially 'Wire in the Blood'. Did anyone see that last week?.......Oh by the way.....I'm back!!! devil

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:39 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

midsommer murders rocks. i wach it whenever i can. the only bad thing is about how long it takes to make the episodes. whos going to wach the christmas speacial. orlando bloom was in the episode judgement day and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he gets killed with a blow to the chest wit a pichfork

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 09:11 PM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movies_n_pizza

Laugh i love midsumer murders

hi,
i am new here but i absolutley love midumer murders, my favorite so far is Death's Shadow. big grin though i have only seen a few.
i read in one of the forums that there were a few guest stars like Timothy West, Richard Johnson and Orlando Bloom.
i was wondering if any of you that have seen all of the series could tell me which ones these three actors are in.
thanx alot
~Annie~ embarrasment

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:33 AM
movies_n_pizza is currently offline Click here to Send movies_n_pizza a Private Message Find more posts by movies_n_pizza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movies_n_pizza

Love its ok

quote:
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
Did u know Orlando Bloom was on this show once?
i wish they showed it in the U.S. so i could see it.

im sorry to all u people who hate when he is mentioned in a thread not about him... i just had too...

thats fine i like him too
i was wondering if u knew which episode orlando was in embarrasment ?
~Annie~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:37 AM
movies_n_pizza is currently offline Click here to Send movies_n_pizza a Private Message Find more posts by movies_n_pizza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Angel 86
Rogue Angel

Its ok. I prefer crime programmes like CSI

I'm not obsessed! I'm just addicted!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:56 PM
Black Angel 86 is currently offline Click here to Send Black Angel 86 a Private Message Find more posts by Black Angel 86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote